• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Blablurn

Surely you mean EUROPA LEAGUE

1ady97.png

I'm sure you can beat Gala. Trust Vidal.

that's not how we operate. we take the talents from other top teams like barcelona. who needs talents from bundeslolga?

DAMN : D

We'd better go at Spurs and Chelsea away. Sitting back at City I can excuse, but there is no reason to go for anything less than 3 points at WHL and SB, injuries permitting

Imagine if Moyes finished ahead of him

This thread would be heaven :|

Imagine if money grew on trees.

Imagine if Wilbury grew a beard.

Imagine if Torres regained his form.

Imagine if Quiche went to anger management classes and learnt something from them.

Imagine if Dice released a none buggy as fuck Battlefield.

Birsa sucked so much that Allegri decided to put El Shaa in after 36 minutes.
Ah right, I remember Shawarma coming in as a sub against Catania...I think. Probably don't want to rush that. When it comes to De Sciglio it feels like he's been out forever. When was the last time he played?

Two weeks ago, maybe. He had a minor injury.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Imagine if money grew on trees.

Imagine if Wilbury grew a beard.

Imagine if Torres regained his form.

Imagine if Quiche went to anger management classes and learnt something from them.

Imagine if Dice released a none buggy as fuck Battlefield.

Imagine if Benitez was in charge and in the same position as Mou is now

Ouch-My-arms-hurt.jpg

Scum

Bollocks to this. Off to cafe for pork chops, KFC for Mum and then some gaming, starting with SM3DW and Guild Wars 2.

Let me know how terrible the loss turns out.

Good to see you around again, Lambda. 😊

Serious question for the Chelsea fans since I haven't watched you much this season

Are you better now than you were 3 months into Rafa's time in charge?

rodvik

Beijing Red 4 Lyf ‏@Moyes_Must_Go 14m

“@andyhare28: @Moyes_Must_Go Take it youve never been to Newcastle then?” FUK NO. ADVERT IN CHINA WARN ME OF NEWCASTLE PLAGUE AND FAMINE

I am dying here.

Top Bottom