• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

ShogunX

Has anybody come up with a reasonable explanation of how Man Utd with Moyes at the helm thrashed Leverkusen both home and away?

Sunderland playing well.

Sunderland have played well a few times this season. Then they concede or get somebody sent off and lose.

Blablurn

Uli Hoeness: "Our team is full of self-confidence. Our team has an incredible run. One can enjoy the games as Bayern fan and president."

Fucking Chelsea. Silly game today. :( no idea what was up with our defense and Cech these past two games. Really wish we could have Courtois at the moment.

Dat Osvaldo goal against City, though. Made Kompany look like he was playing on Chelsea today.
:(

TeegsD

Hey Quiche, did you ever get into that Lords of Football game besides that one stream you did awhile back? I never really heard more about that game which is a shame because the concept is certainly cool.

I cant wait for forums to have ways to tag people in posts so they can be alerted when you message them rather than only when quoted. And by forums, I mean GAF. I assume this feature must already be a thing

Serious question for the Chelsea fans since I haven't watched you much this season

Are you better now than you were 3 months into Rafa's time in charge?

The silence speaks volumes

rafa-benitez.jpg

Hey Quiche, did you ever get into that Lords of Football game besides that one stream you did awhile back? I never really heard more about that game which is a shame because the concept is certainly cool.

I cant wait for forums to have ways to tag people in posts so they can be alerted when you message them rather than only when quoted. And by forums, I mean GAF. I assume this feature must already be a thing

I didn't play it much after that cause it was kind of shitty. Everything I read about it seems to make me feel like I made the right decision :lol

justjohn

I was under the impression that the Bundesliga was the new best league in the world with great ticket prices, great fans, exciting matches and a model every league should follow.......

Sounds to me like the Premier League is still king.
The shitty English media jumping on a bandwagon? You don't say.

He will never be accepted even if he won the treble, so your question isn't really worth answering.

So because you knobends don't like him, its not worth discussing whether you've gone forwards or backwards since he left? I'm not asking if you should have kept him, just whether there's been an improvement in the team since the managerial change

Top Bottom