• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

L1NETT

I was under the impression that the Bundesliga was the new best league in the world with great ticket prices, great fans, exciting matches and a model every league should follow.......

Sounds to me like the Premier League is still king.

For a match going fan Bundesliga is mint. Prem trails far,far behind it.

For the spectator at home Prem has the most exciting matches, especially recently.

Arnie

He has 2 years left on his contract and he's desperate to leave. You do not have as much leverage as you think.

:lol

He'll have two years remaining come next summer and we won't sell at less than our valuation. And if you think he's itching to leave then you're clueless. Come next summer he might want out, but if he goes it'll be for our price and to a destination that we're happy with.

The only leverage you have is financial. So pay up.

Arnie

Serie A is better than La Liga and Bundesliga

For entertainment, yes. With the Premier League just above it.

For fans, however, Bundesliga is by far the best.

If you want to see two superpowers finger each other's brown eye then go watch La Liga. Bring a second-screen though, it's dull as fuck.

Wilbur

Banned
That Lukaku knee knocked Lloris's brain out.

Good win for Norwich today.

For entertainment, yes. With the Premier League just above it.

For fans, however, Bundesliga is by far the best.

If you want to see two superpowers finger each other's brown eye then go watch La Liga. Bring a second-screen though, it's dull as fuck.

Yeah agreed on all counts. Atletico are the great white hope though.

Arnie

I'd love to think that Spurs won't come back and win this but Wednesday taught me a lesson.

Saying that, this Sunderland team are far better than Fulham.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lloris is one of those keepers who makes at least one bad mistake per match.

He isn't though. He's only been like this since the concussion fiasco, I think all the attention has affected his concentration a bit.

That was the worst goal we've conceded this season.

Mastadon

Banned
I'd love to think that Spurs won't come back and win this but Wednesday taught me a lesson.

Big Gus deserves a lot of credit I think, they look very settled now.

WBA are having a bit of a shocker this season, only a few points outside the drop zone.

Since Poyet has come in, they look like a capable team who can give anyone a decent game. From relegation certainties to this. Even if they lose today I still think they'll stay up, they're playing as a unit

#fuckDiCanio

TeegsD

So, what are the chances that Braga will be able to stall Porto on Porto's turf? Porto's won the last 7 league matches but Braga was able to get them in the cup earlier this year. All I ask is for a tie

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fucking COME ON.

PULL YOUR FUCKING FINGERS OUT AND BEAT THESE TWATS

Spurs is an enigma to me. they have all the pieces to be one of the best, most exciting sides in the PL and yet nothing works. can AVB take all the blame?

and they score as i type this, nice.

Top Bottom