• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Lightning

Banned
Fucking Di Maria talking back to Ancelotti, go fuck yourself match fixing hobo

Nice dive cunt
That's what you get for choosing Di Maria over Ozil. Since the start of the season Ancelotti has done nothing but praise Di Maria while putting Mesut down. Suck it Carlo.

Salvadora

But the season was over "early", that spoke volumes about the quality of the other teams throughout the whole season. It might be an exaggeration fine but if the United side last season was shit then I don't know what the rest of us were.
The rest of us were poor, slipping up regularly but the points total doesn't really match up what happened on the pitch.

United won much of their games through RVP and unrelenting pressure. Impressive to be sure, but the fragilities were there for all to see.

Suen

That's what you get for choosing Di Maria over Ozil. Since the start of the season Ancelotti has done nothing but praise Di Maria while putting Mesut down. Suck it Carlo.
Di Maria has been great this season, much better than last season and much more consistent imo. Just look how brightly Isco is shining, who needs Özil.

He clearly talked shit to Ancelotti when he was subbed for Benzema. The fucker played like crap tonight and was all over the place.
I'd be furious too. It's Benzema.

welcome tc who do you support?
:lol

Linius

8H7cMsP.png

Gif post will follow, Bojan and Serero showed some skill tonight.

Confuziz am cry.

Everything is okay.

Blablurn

Messi also says that.

You're both liars.

Don't push tc away or I'll have to go mental on you with a handgun
in BF4

I like Chicharito and I think he deserves more play time. And I think you guys should use Kagawa for once :/ Can't believe you just bench him. And of course he is shit when he comes to the pitch. He needs more pitch time to get some kind of rythm. I mean seriously. He is an on and off player since 1.5 years now. He was one of Dortmunds best players for 2 years before. It's a shame :(

Suen

The rest of us were poor, slipping up regularly but the points total doesn't really match up what happened on the pitch.

United won much of their games through RVP and unrelenting pressure. Impressive to be sure, but the fragilities were there for all to see.
I did mention though that even their own fans said they were shit. But alright, describing it the way I did was wrong. But a bad United certainly made us others look even worse.

Messi also says that.

You're both liars.

Don't push tc away or I'll have to go mental on you with a handgun
in BF4
I don't hate Moyes U, surely you trust me, right?

Suen

Now that I think about it Barca scored in first half yesterday. We haven't scored yet....we've already lost Madrid-GAF.

Ugh, PS3 controller is so small compared to the DS4. Using DS4 on TLOU, feels great. Shame you can't switch the buttons around. And the PS button doesn't work, so I have to switch on the DS3 :/

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
A new cup is ours. Westeke, Mr. Cola, Invid, Bacon, Bulky and the great pamperchu. Going down in history, especially that scorpion kick.

Along with the greatest semi final of all time

That lasted 3 minutes

Top Bottom