• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Rafa "Having worked in La Liga and the Premiership, I think Serie A is the toughest League"

Mou said the same thing a few years ago too.

ConteManchesterUnitedDomesticTrebleWinnersFuture
Well, he is no Yurt
who?
Holy shit, just went mental with a handgun and took out like 4 people in a minute :D
wait-you-re-serious-o.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What was Cech doing on the Crouch goal? He's had a few wobbles this season.

Razor554

I can see him coming back in a few years. But he will be expensive, my friend!

Yeah i reckon Thiago will come back home in 2016. That's the year Pep's arch nemesis (Rosell) is kicked out of the club and he can come back to coaching us again with Thiago being his first signing.

Pep's contract with Bayern just happen to end in 2016 too

What was Cech doing on the Crouch goal? He's had a few wobbles this season.

Yep he has. Still capable of being a fucking beast, but some real brainfarts every once in a while. Hopefully Courtois will come back next season and compete with him. Love Cech but it's time for some real actual competition, let them battle it out.

Was there any doubt that Serie A is the best league? EPL-only fans are in denial.

Second best. The best is Serie B, the very hardest.

dc89

@City_Watch
Sunday Express: City are preparing a world record-breaking £40m bid for Bayern goalkeeper Manuel Neuer and will offer him £105,000/week.

#packmas

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
@City_Watch
Sunday Express: City are preparing a world record-breaking £40m bid for Bayern goalkeeper Manuel Neuer and will offer him £105,000/week.

#packmas

Wonder where Hart will end up, Arsenal maybe? Wonder who out of the top 6 would go in for him, maybe Spurs too?

@City_Watch

#packmas

Hahaha

Why would you want that cunt? He's not leaving Bayern, he can't stop sucking Lahm's dick without getting kicked out of the national team. I doubt he wants that.

Suen

Second best. The best is Serie B, the very hardest.
I have to agree. Serie B is a league that is very special in it's own way :lol

lol, let's not start this again pls. I'm perfectly fine with watching an inferior league as long as I enjoy watching it.
I'm just teasing them because they are always so quick to brand the league as the best one whenever another one is mentioned :lol. To be honest I think EPL is currently the best league this season, it's sick.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wonder where Hart will end up, Arsenal maybe? Wonder who out of the top 6 would go in for him, maybe Spurs too?

We certainly wouldn't have any interest in Hart. I'd rather we go for someone like McCarthy of Reading as back up for Lloris.

Lightning

Banned
Just a general comment but if Ajax, Galatasary and Arsenal win this week then Serie A will have no teams in the last 16 and a lot of teams in the Europa league. lol

Suen

Just a general comment but if Ajax, Galatasary and Arsenal win this week then Serie A will have no teams in the last 16 and a lot of teams in the Europa league. lol
Yeah it's crazy :lol. I don't know about Milan but Napoli and Juventus in EL would be so fucking unfair to the rest of the teams lol.

Of course you do
ieWQRwVFXk29S.png
Who's that handsome beast <3

edit: We're struggling against a third divison team. We're shit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

EPL wasn't doing so great last season, it happens.

I think Napoli and Milan are doing the best they can, we fucked up though.

panty

Ancelotti really fucked up tonight. Why didn't he take Morata and Casemiro off, the 2 worst players playing tonight. No, you had to take Isgod and Di Maria off.

Disappointing.

Suen

Ancelotti really fucked up tonight. Why didn't he take Morata and Casemiro off, the 2 worst players playing tonight. No, you had to take Isgod and Di Maria off.

Disappointing.
Didn't you say Di Maria was totally crap tonight? Panty, are you ok buddy? Do you need someone to talk to?

Taking out Isco made no fucking sense. Ancelotti is still clueless when it comes to subs.

panty

Didn't you say Di Maria was totally crap tonight? Panty, are you ok buddy? Do you need someone to talk to?

Taking out Isco made no fucking sense. Ancelotti is still clueless when it comes to subs.

At least the match fixing cunt accidentally passed a ball or two. Morata has been completely soulless. He has done nothing. Appalling.

Casemiro is just a total clusterfuck, he's not ready to play 1st team football.

Disappointing and embarrassing.

Lightning

Banned
EPL wasn't doing so great last season, it happens.

I think Napoli and Milan are doing the best they can, we fucked up though.
I am not taking the piss out on Serie A, just weird how it's worked out. I already commented how I'm enjoying Serie A football.

Milan and Juve will be fine I think though. Napoli really have left themselves a mountain though. Still think they are Europa League bound. Hard group though, 12 points and we're still not through? Not fair... Useless bloody Marsielle.

Mastadon

Banned
Are you a Northampton fan? That team is better than Saracens.

I thought Leinster would have a good chance of winning if they played well, but not by 33 points. Northampton were hadn't lost in 7 games and were playing at home.

Haha no I'm a Hull City Tigers fan!

German TV creaming themselves over Leverkusen and how good they were today, best Leverkusen match of the season, etc.

Football is dead, Leverkusen was wank

Top Bottom