• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

L1NETT

Heeeeey brother

Pls no

No

It's in my head again

Thanks much

I have been walking round Uni singing it. Must sound a right tit.

---

Anyways,

Average league attendances (2013-14)

Huddersfield Town 13,798

Bradford City 14,761

tumblr_mhj3vvdnLM1r2l6zdo1_500.gif

Tinpot FC.

Why was Jupp banned?
Soaking of songs stuck in your head, the Kolo/Yaya song is just sung constantly.

Yeah I was looking through his posts and I don't see posts that merit a ban. You can see why Pulga was banned. He derailed the thread and his most recent posts in that thread looked like he was trolling.

Yen

This is really bugging me:

As a young child, I remember playing a (presumably) mid-90s Windows point and cluck adventure game where for whatever reason, you had to climb a cliff face and avoid translucent earthworms, and reach a mine shaft* and of course there was a variety of collectibles and items to use depending on what route you took. From then on, I can't remember what happens. Does anyone know what game it was? I highly doubt anyone knows much of mid 90s windows games.

*presumably this was not the main game.

I would ask this on gaming side but probably get banned for being tipsy and making silly threads.

Wilbur

Banned

As a young child, I remember playing a (presumably) mid-90s Windows point and cluck adventure game where for whatever reason, you had to climb a cliff face and avoid translucent earthworms, and reach a mine shaft* and of course there was a variety of collectibles and items to use depending on what route you took. From then on, I can't remember what happens. Does anyone know what game it was? I highly doubt anyone knows much of mid 90s windows games.

I would ask this on gaming side but probably get banned for being tipsy and nagging silly threads.

Chronicle

Wilbur

Banned
We played with Padoin on the wing tonight. Padoin. In an "in or out" CL match. Stop complaining about Young, pls.

At least Padoin's existence is funny. I hope young never plays for us again, he genuinely makes me angry. Januzaj and Kagawa should always be ahead of him on that side.

You've only got Asa who can play out there really apart from PDC and he's shit too

But you have the goat midfielder (again, after jones)

arkon

I would ask this on gaming side but probably get banned for being tipsy and making silly threads.

The main ones I know of are pretty much all LucasArts games. Monkey Island series, Day of the Tentacle, Sam & Max and Full Throttle. Do you remember anything else about it?

Yen

The main ones I know of are pretty much all LucasArts games. Monkey Island series, Day of the Tentacle, Sam & Max and Full Throttle. Do you remember anything else about it?
not really.
It may have come preloaded on our Windows 98 pc. I also remember playing an early 90s Sim City (GOAT) and an excellent RTS, which I cannot explain in any real depth.
I appreciate the help.
Edit : audio remember having A be's Oddeesee around the same time. GOAT

K1LLER7

Wayne Rooney: "Ryan has done it for years and I've run out of things to say about him. During the game, actually, the centre-half for Bayer was asking how he is still playing at that age! It's great to see him with his composure on the ball. I certainly won't be playing at that age, that's for sure!"

All dat Yoga and stuff.

Wilbur

Banned
Pulga paid for being racist
Jupp paid for supporting Bayern

A fair result

Fuck

That Giggs pass for Nani's goal. How does he do it? He pulls phenomenal performances out of his arse sometimes, it's unreal.

Linius

Hmm...he says we're after Finnbogason and Ranocchia. Neither is cup-tied and Finnbogason fits my criteria of:

-a striker not named Kerzhakov

so I'm all for. Hope it's true.

Lol, Van Basten is not so happy with the Heerenveen board because they seem willing to let Finnbogason go. Understandably so, they really need him :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vidal confirms that it's US not HIM

"I'm very happy at Juve and I want to stay here.

I could sign it tomorrow or the day after, I’m just waiting for the club.”

Just give him whatever he wants you skint bastards.

“I haven’t played as a goalkeeper yet, but the Coach might test me out there"

-_-

You will need all the help you can get for the Zenit vs Bayern treat we will be dealt!
You think you're trolling but the joke's on you. Playing Bayern would mean we've made the knockout rounds and as bad as we've been playing lately I'm not so confident we could beat Austria Vienna.

Lol, Van Basten is not so happy with the Heerenveen board because they seem willing to let Finnbogason go. Understandably so, they really need him :p

We need him more, have you seen Kerzhakov? Heerenveen would sell for 10M surely? Sticking it to Van Bastard would only make it sweeter.

Top Bottom