• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Blablurn

Lahm will be back on Wednesday after resting this weekend and watching the game from the stance

tumblr_mt5319e1Ae1rckmiao2_500.jpg

TrueBlue

Mourinho has a very good record against us and has already beaten us once this season.

At least we've got somewhat of a handle on City, home or not.

Mou or not, if we continue to be as inconsistent as we are, then it might not be pretty. Besides, that victory was in the League Cup. Our upcoming match may have pretty big implications for how things end this season.

TeegsD

Anybody watching the future Portuguese league champion? So proud of being green right now. Little kids are playing for a living.

Of course I'm watching, but lets not get ahead of ourselves. But I am incredibly proud in our boys.

LET'S GO SPOOOOOOOORTING

Willy just msised a hell of a shot. But I'm not. EVEN. MAD.

faridmon

_71616180_arteta.jpg

I still love you Arteta. One class player and the way he left us is just exemplary way of chivalry of highest order.

I really hope he wins the league.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Is this still Man Utd Official Thread?

I told yall pendejos Moyes boys would be shit!

Good to see Colombia came up in the world where we can now pay off fifa and get a shit group led by shinjury and 50 year old toure and drogs.

I'm using your Bobs for remote races, cunt. You probably have some prizes and money to collect.

Maybe in a week or 5 years

A little bit of saltiness here, but this is the shit I can't stand in football; up there with diving. If only refs could grow some balls and punish players for it more than 3 times a season.

It was funny, I don't know

It's not the worst thing that happened in that match

Linius

My dutch cousin and her dad are visiting for christmas. teach me some curse words in dutch pls

Is she hot? If that's the case I can't let you swear at her.

Sukkel, idioot and lapzwans are pretty harmless :p

Also, Colombia was a bit dissapointing against us. It was more kicking than good football.

TeegsD

It was funny, I don't know

It's not the worst thing that happened in that match

I missed it so I don't know what else happened. Time wasting is just a massive pet peeve of mine, no matter which team is doing it. I know its part of the game but I wish it was a bit more subtle

http://i.minus.com/ib15G6H2AwM9n8.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ib2DvedrvgNCvi.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/idLf4QnnqwpTT.png[IMG]

Also Kiyotake, could have signed him for 10M or less. He may not be a world class player, but he's a playmaker and has a lot of the qualities Gotze and Kagawa have. Unlike Mhiky who basically plays as another striker, zero creativity.[/QUOTE]

Did you really just come up with exactly the players I told you not to? And added some shitty ratings from some Honduran horse racing website? looool
At least take the ratings from guys that have good knowledge of the Bundesliga like Kicker, oh wait, you wouldn't have a point then.

All of those are players that would do well as backups but most likely aren't the type of quality you'd want as a regular at BVB. And surprise, surprise, no big club interested in either... Also, getting Micky was this season or never, certainly worth a gamble. Getting those 3 guys, very possible next summer. Also, you're overrating Götze's playmaking ability for us, we didn't replace Kagawa with Götze but with Gündogan for a greater part. With Gündogan behind, Micky would look a lot better, just like Götze.

Hindle

Banned
Everton are going from strength to strength. Dave Whean was right about Martinez, he will take Everton to the next level.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Is she hot? If that's the case I can't let you swear at her.

Sukkel, idioot and lapzwans are pretty harmless :p

Also, Colombia was a bit dissapointing against us. It was more kicking than good football.

our whole back line is shit. we have no cb's apart from Zapata (lol) and armero and Zuniga are LM's in fifa for a reason.

colombian federation is corrupt as fuck so I expect we get out of the group at least.

wont lie i'm stoked as fuck for the world cup

Linius

our whole back line is shit. we have no cb's apart from Zapata (lol) and armero and Zuniga are LM's in fifa for a reason.

colombian federation is corrupt as fuck so I expect we get out of the group at least.

wont lie i'm stoked as fuck for the world cup

I expected you guys would tear our defenders a new one with that attacking line. We didn't exactly play our best XI after all.

But yeah, Colombia will get out of the group. They must.

Top Bottom