• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

ANDREEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

Amazing timing. Russian League goes on break until March but Andres is back to keep me entertained.

I guess I should decide which team to bandwagon until March...

TeegsD

I think is goes back to that Portugal v Holland game (did tht karate kick happen in that match?)

Whenever I see Holland play, the opposition just fouls so much.

It was Spain, brah

U wot m8

You know Portugal were a bunch of dirty cunts in that game and the ref (fucking Russian) lost control of the match? And the karate kick was in 2010, the finale you know...

WE were dirty cunts? You're joking. That was the game Deco got a red card for doing jack shit. Fuck everything about that game, probably one of the worst reffing I've ever seen.

Suen

Tomasso.jpg

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Sauron... that isn't... Pellegrini?

It's Wenger.

Been meaning to watch a Roma game for a while, I was out though.

Don't worry, I saw the Juve game and that was great. I know Inter is not the best Serie A has to offer. I know that Inter are SHIT.

Please explain to me why is it fun to mock Inter, I am just smiling as I type this.

Inter is good. Guarin is an idiot because he got a red card in our last qualifier so he can't play against greece

wat

Colombia has a daily mail too and now we have the internet.

What do you mean "in that game"?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I woke up at 630 today just to watch fiore take on roma. Cuadrado is a beast. Word (lol) out of Colombia is that he is going to Barca because him and Alexis are old friends from Udine.

Bullshit but it makes sense.

But they play in the same position don't they!

faridmon

I'm still pissed off that he left us saying he was homesick, and was back in the UK playing for everton within 6 months, cunt.

He should have just been honest and said that scottish football is shite, I wouldn't even mind really.

Hahaha, wow what a memory trip.

That was long time agao, and to be frank with you, he was homesick. He actually left few times back to Spain within his first year of stay.

Sporting - 29 points
Porto - 27 points
Benfica - 27 points

The view is lovely here in the top. Our Colombian god showed us the way to happiness once again.16 goals in 14 matches, 13 in 12 for the league.

Saving their energy for PSG... ahahaha

Man Lambda has dem jokes.

at least we getting points for the ranking, the same points that allow Sporting to go and make an ass out of themselves in europe every year.

except this season, cause regardless of how much we tried, no amount of points gets the 7th placed team anywhere.

TeegsD

managing energy levels for PSG.

for the CL match.

do you remember the last time you played in the CL? footage of that is in black and white.

Managing energy levels for what? To fall faster as Ibra styles around you? I root for any Portuguese team in Europe for dat coefficient but the only thing you guys need to manage is how much lube to apply before kick-off.

I heard Benfica isnt playing for keeps in the league because they are shooting for that CL gold at home.

0049_fz11.gif

I completely forgot UEFA chose the wrong stadium, what a travesty.

at least we getting points for the ranking, the same points that allow Sporting to go and make an ass out of themselves in europe every year.

except this season, cause regardless of how much we tried, no amount of points gets the 7th placed team anywhere.

Thanks for the points I guess... better luck next time? As if benfica was porto...

Sportinguistas are truly our version of the gunners.

one slightly less shitty season where they haven't won anything yet and they already lost their minds.

end of the season gonna be delicious.

Nobody's mocking Inter, just telling the absolute truth. Club di merda.

Oh, this is known.

It's just surprising that they live another day. climb a little higher and find another reason to stay. They won't find it here though, they gotta look another way and hopefully die another day.

TeegsD

Benfica != Porto. Didn't anyone tell you not to take credit for other people's work?

Hixx

@bet365 3m
This lad was pretty good today...

Back Barkley at 13/8 to make England's World Cup squad, with betting now on-site!

buying money

TeegsD

Get back to me after the prostitutes start their shifts. Shouldn't take long now.

And don't get salty either.

Sportinguistas are truly our version of the gunners.

one slightly less shitty season where they haven't won anything yet and they already lost their minds.

end of the season gonna be delicious.

I love both of you, the road to May will surely be an entertaining one.

btujEES.gif
ikMXouOIYoteD.gif

TeegsD

@Lambda - You got me there, TIL. But I was talking more about recent and not 10 years ago.

Also whats the context for that Benfica celebration GIF, don't think i've ever seen that one?

Top Bottom