• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Suen

how old are you, footballfan?

do you swallow?

OT11: Roberto DonaDONE what Antonio Coan't.
image.php

rvy

Banned
Rvy, that's just sad. The only one us here that was even alive when Benfica won a European competition was FootballFan. How is it at all relevant now?

Current Benfica is an equally shit level to Zenit, except with less prospects for future success.

Now, now. Our coach is shit and we have some Porto cancer as President of the club, but it's all fixable if we whoop their asses and get new people.

do you swallow?

Jupp pls

Now, now. Our coach is shit and we have some Porto cancer as President of the club, but it's all fixable if we whoop their asses and get new people.
I don't know rvy, I don't think the Portuguese League is strong enough to produce a CL winning team unless thing change drastically. Just not enough teams are competitive.

rvy

Banned
I don't know rvy, I don't think the Portuguese League is strong enough to produce a CL winning team unless thing change drastically. Just not enough teams are competitive.

The CL? Oh, fuck. I forgot what we were talking about. At this point I'm happy just winning a few games. Portuguese teams are only capable of winning the EL. And the issue isn't that teams aren't competitive, it's that the country is fucked, and has been for many decades, and clubs are usually run by corrupt people. Pretty much like anything in this country, lol.

I wasn't laughing at that. Everyone should put faith in Parma, you, me, Serie A, milk, cheese. Everything.

I'd put faith in them if they had a Parma Conte.

TeegsD

The CL? Oh, fuck. I forgot what we were talking about. At this point I'm happy just winning a few games. Portuguese teams are only capable of winning the EL. And the issue isn't that teams aren't competitive, it's that the country is fucked, and has been for many decades, and clubs are usually run by corrupt people. Pretty much like anything in this country, lol.

Corrupt people isn't our problem, its the fact they have no money. We need corrupt oil tycoons to come in and start resuscitating this league.

Suen

Uh-oh, Parma train has crashed.

What was Cassani and Lucarelli doing in the second goal? Palacio just ran between them :lol

Third goal with unlucky deflection.

Football spirits pls.

What a frustrating, annoying, day this is turning out to be.

It sucks to lose 2 points at home but Everton played really well. The silver lining here is that everyone slipped but you and Liverpool, Liverpool's upcoming fixtures are really tough and they've got a fair number of injuries so you'll get a few chances to make up for today.

I'm just saying, be grateful you're not a Moyes' boy.

Suen

SANSONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THANK YOU BAYERN!!! This is what I've been saying Donadoni, Sansone instead of Amauri!

Fuck off Lightning :lol

Top Bottom