• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Suen

The ref in Inter-Parma really sucks.
Yeah kinda shit lol. Have made some bad decisions for both sides.

Will do. Never really posted in Community threads until now because they all seem so unwelcoming. :p
We're a warm and welcoming community here, you'll like it. Some Juve (and of course Milan) fans here hate Inter but they are nice people :p You have Lightning to support you at least but as far as I know he's not an Inter fan, just likes them.

Cassano has been fucking shit. Had two opportunities to pass the ball to Biabiany who was free and could have crossed the ball but instead shoot it in horrible moments. He's been rubbish. Out with him and put in Palladino.

Blablurn

Cassano is such a selfish cunt these days.

ibw9ufWuGoCuMW.png

Yeah kinda shit lol. Have made some bad decisions for both sides.

We're a warm and welcoming community here, you'll like it. Some Juve (and of course Milan) fans here hate Inter but they are nice people :p You have Lightning to support you at least but as far as I know he's not an Inter fan, just likes them.

Cassano has been fucking shit. Had two opportunities to pass the ball to Biabiany who was free and could have crossed the ball but instead shoot it in horrible moments. He's been rubbish. Out with him and put in Palladino.
It's pretty frustrating to be an Inter fan these days though it's much better than last season. Mazzarri is awesome but he plays Inter like they're Napoli despite them not having the same attacking strength.

I'm mainly a Chelsea fan when the EPL is on, though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Uh wonder what those Chelsea news are. Hopefully just Terry fucking Mourinhos wife/son/daughter/mother or whatever.

I bet it's about Mourinho putting a couple of players on the market

or Mourinho fighting with a few players.

Either way, it's gotta be Mou related.

Suen how is Afriyie Acquah doing for Parma? was really sad to see him go, thought he had potential.

I bet it's about Mourinho putting a couple of players on the market

or Mourinho fighting with a few players.

Either way, it's gotta be Mou related.

But him putting some players on the market doesn't necessarily sound like bad news you should be warned about, there is at least 5 players that needs to get the fuck out of the squad. Could see him fighting with a few though, KDB certainly is gone... Just hope there is no Lukaku relations to the story.

Tc91

What the fuck @ the riot in a Brazilian match.

1 fan dead after having his head stamped on and another in a coma.

TrueBlue

It's pretty frustrating to be an Inter fan these days though it's much better than last season. Mazzarri is awesome but he plays Inter like they're Napoli despite them not having the same attacking strength.

I'm mainly a Chelsea fan when the EPL is on, though.

You have my sword, and welcome!

ShogunX

Good match that Inter v Parma. Noticed a few players actively tried to avoid passing to Biabiany a few times and Paletta has atrocious hair.

Watching Guarin I think he would fit in well in the Prem.

Blablurn

dont worry guys. tickets will be too expensive for guys like this anyway. and the fifa will take care of hiding the rumblings outside the stadium. everything will be nice for 4 weeks and then we'll brazil again.

Suen

We shut off in the first half after we scored our first goal and thus allowed Inter to keep pressing us and finally score. We were very lucky to get that second one due to Handanovic's mistake. First 25 min of second half was really bad, we didn't do anything and had a complete meltdown allowing Inter to score. Palacio should have never scored his second goal if Cassani and Lucarelli weren't sleeping, he just ran between them unmarked and they did nothing. Third Inter goal was ridiculous as well + a very unlucky deflection.

Cassani was bad. Biabiany was mostly rubbish the entire game until the end where he started to do something more than just running around fast (granted it does stretch out Inter's defense and make them tired so that is good). Cassano was fucking trash, easily my biggest disappointment tonight. I don't know why Donadoni waited so long to take him out, he wasn't doing anything and screwed us over in two chances that could have lead to goals. Anyway, we pressed well in the last 15 min or so and I think we should have gotten another goal, we needed those three points badly as it would have put us past a few clubs on the table. Oh well I'll be satisfied with one point, next three fixtures shouldn't be tough ones so we should collect some points there.

Overall a very entertaining game Dissonance & rest of footy gaf.

Arnie

Watching Guarin I think he would fit in well in the Prem.

Think Spurs were looking at him at some point. Good player, like.

Looking forward to this Chelsea news. Hopefully it's something that just adds pressure and might make their loss to Stoke evolve into more of an actual wobble.

Also glad we get to play Spurs next week, they're building up some momentum with a couple of wins and I at least want a shot of halting it. They're a good team when they build up steam. And we need to take that next step and start beating the better sides, we already know we're good at stomping on the lesser ones.

We've yet to beat a top team this season, with a draw at Goodison and a loss at the Emirates. It's interesting that all our Anfield fixtures of the big matches come during the second half of the season.

Top Bottom