• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPte8mtgTqw

Ba_Dw3aIQAA3cov.jpg:large

LAD

Blablurn

lol, i just saw a video where the bayern players did that stupid circle before kick off. thats so 2000. only stupid teams still do it these days.

i think bremen did it before the game on saturday haha

Arnie

:lol fry pls

Gerrard is the best in the league at taking set pieces. By some margin. He's a fucking machine.

Loving the 'our Shannices' in that note.

I just think he's past it-

Oh, fair enough then lol.
From open play he's suspect as fuck. Gone missing in a fair few important matches, most notably the one at the Emirates.

From a dead ball he's lethal, though. One doesn't prevent the other.

Suen

Cassano threw away the win, selfish cunt.

Fun match anyway, wasn't rooting against anyone despite Inter being one of the sides.
We should just drop him when we play at home against Inter. Not going to take any of his selfish cuntishness in such games.

Fucking Lucarelli and Cassani, if they didn't have a complete meltdown for a few minutes we would have won the game. Argh I'm not going to think anymore about this or else I won't be happy about that point. Good night footy gaf.

Salvadora

Suarez didn't use to be as deadly from a free kick, did he?

Feels like there was a point where he took it to another level in that department.

Zabojnik

Good job, Parma & Sarma! Three points was probably too much to ask for.

Our next league match is against Roma. Totti will probably be fit to start.

We're already dead.

No Castan & Pjanic though. *allegribueno.jpg*

Fun match anyway, wasn't rooting against anyone despite Inter being one of the sides.

RIKUUUUUNNNNNNNNN!

Welcome to Footy-GAF, Dissonance. Inter gets much love here.

Feorax

Lucas-Allen-Hendo should be enough to get us through the Xmas fixture list. Hendo and Allen can run for days when they're fit, and we can always stick Kolo or Alberto as a third midfielder when Lucas needs a rest.

Team needs to get over the mental handicap of needing Stevie on the pitch anyway.

Zabojnik

We're already dead.

RIKUUUUUNNNNNNNNN!

Blablurn

just stalked some pictures of a former classmate. she is now the girlfriend of roman weidenfeller. living the good life. going to every game, enjoying holiday in miami. fuck :/ want some of dat good life too.

Zabojnik

We're already dead.

RIKUUUUUNNNNNNNNN!

Jose upset as he wants a new striker and club say wait for the summer.

I thought it was going to be something new!

Also, this is funny and dumb:

Hazard on goals conceded—"It's collective I think, not 1 player particularly."
Cahill on goals conceded—"It’s down to ­individual mistakes."

Salazar

Guys. I think I might accidentally be in a relationship.

How do i get out of this

Same, about a month ago.

I killed it. Basically, I behaved like a total arse.

If we are going to be throwing big money at Everton, I can't understand it being for Baines and not Barkley.

Feorax

It kind of is if you read between the lines. Chelsea's 3 strikers yet to get 5 goals between them in the league, but Abramovich not willing to sanction the purchase of another?

If Mou isn't going to be allowed to spend money on arguably the worst aspect of his squad (debatable between strikers and midfield, strikers probably worse), then there's a fair chance he won't be given any money at all to spend.

ShogunX

Fuck me that was good.

This was better. Seen it in person as well :)

giphy.gif

One of the best goals I've ever seen.

It kind of is if you read between the lines. Chelsea's 3 strikers yet to get 5 goals between them in the league, but Abramovich not willing to sanction the purchase of another?

If Mou isn't going to be allowed to spend money on arguably the worst aspect of his squad (debatable between strikers and midfield, strikers probably worse), then there's a fair chance he won't be given any money at all to spend.

Maybe Jose should of spent the Willian money on a player Chelsea actually needed.

We're already dead.

The worst part is that now that Muntari is fit, Poli will hit the bench and Muntari will defecate all over the pitch until he injures himself again.

Allegri, Galliani and Berlusconi should die for real.

Fuck them all. Now Berlucunt will pretend that he is "more involved" and will take credit when we inevitably turn our form around.

Top Bottom