• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Alright I vented off.

In my current state, I still think Hyppiä should be fired for preparing the team poorly. The fact that the team let two goals in the first 20 minutes shows how unconcentrated they were. The fact also that the entire squad fell apart after the second goal proved that they were not mentally prepared to see things not unfold the way they foresaw them.

In both cases, clearly, the mental preparation of the game was poor. Hyppiä is responsible and I do think he should pack. The team should never ever let that happen again. Sacking the manager would be the right repentance message.

Are you fucking serious? Hyypiä is doing an amazing job with Leverkusen in the Bundesliga, although this is his first proper year as main coach of a club.

Sure, he made some mistakes yesterday but which coach doesn't? Klopp, one of the best coaches around, properly fucked up our match against Schlacke last season yet nobody would fire him because of one bad decision. Leverkusen can still get through and that's the most important thing.

Who would you want anyway? Magath lol?

Fergie

Banned
Did you see Anderson's miss today?
At least he tried. Dat surging run even though he's a fat cunt.

Brings more than Clev however small before he gasses out.

Giggs was impressive last night, mofo is gonna be 40 this Friday. Wtf.

Giggs should release a Yoga video.

rvy

Banned
At least he tried. Dat surging run even though he's a fat cunt.

Brings more than Clev however small before he gasses out.

Giggs was impressive last night, mofo is gonna be 40 this Friday. Wtf.

Giggs should release a Yoga video.

That's not yoga. He steals life force from the player wives he fucks.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
yurt-swag5yq8u.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOL you're good at this!

rvy

Banned
Error: You are banned.

You were banned from all boards for the following reason:

Your post contained a banned URL.

Your ban was filed on November 27th, 2013 and expired on November 28th, 2013 at 00:00 ET. The name you were posting with was Anonymous.

Now that you have seen this message, this ban is now no longer active.

How does one go about getting banned from 4Chan.

THIS IS AN ALL TIME LOW.

I can't even.

LOOOOOOOOOOL you're good at this!

lemme-bej0k61.gif

Kassu

Banned
Alright I vented off.

In my current state, I still think Hyppiä should be fired for preparing the team poorly. The fact that the team let two goals in the first 20 minutes shows how unconcentrated they were. The fact also that the entire squad fell apart after the second goal proved that they were not mentally prepared to see things not unfold the way they foresaw them.

In both cases, clearly, the mental preparation of the game was poor. Hyppiä is responsible and I do think he should pack. The team should never ever let that happen again. Sacking the manager would be the right repentance message.
You're still second in the Bundesliga and you could still get to the knockout phase in CL if you beat Sociedad and Shaktar doesn't win against United. Don't make stupid mistakes after first bad result, Hyypiä has done amazing job so far and I'm sure you would soon miss him if he left.

kharma45

Someone sum up United last night. I know we won but I was too drunk to figure out what was happening bar cheering when Anderson came on.

Yen

Alright I vented off.

You don't deserve him.

Starting today, Milanello (our training ground) is closed to sponsor and journalists until the day before the match: Allegri wants to fix the leaks of news from the team and the staff, and making Milanello an Italian Fort Knox it's a start. Or something like Fort Knox.

Meanwhile, we won't have Abate, Mexes, Zaccardo, De Sciglio (all injured) and Zapata (banned for one game) for the match vs Catania on Sunday. Our backline will probably be Poli-Silvestre-Bonera-Emanuelson. We aren't going to win, right?

Fergie

Banned
I want a biased United fans opinion not this supposedly impartial tripe.
It really was our best performance so far.

Rooney and Shinji partnership worked great, created many chances and both had freedom.
Nani had weird decisions but he does come up with the goods out of nowhere sometimes. Valencia came good as the game went on.
Rio was a bit dodgy but was composed most of the match, does seem to be losing it though.
Jones is just fucking with my mind, I fucking love him and for Giggs he didn't look like the man who his going to celebrate his 40th tomorrow, that pass to Nani summed him up last night. Evra was decent, has the jumping power of a Olympic athlete, seems to be a force to be reckoned with in corners. Smalling played good, attack-wise same shit but he did score. Evans is solid as fuck, even saved Rio's ass.

Although people will say Leverkusen played crap, we were just too good.

Linius

The Witcher 2 will be 7,49 euros on XBLA on cyber monday. Guess I'll take it since I've never played it yet. I guess it's very time consuming?

Linius

Not really. The first one was while the second is more straight forward.

Hmmkay, but there's a big world to explore right? I don't know too much about this game and I don't play that many RPGs but it seems really interesting to me, especially at this price :p

Kenka

Are you fucking serious? Hyypiä is doing an amazing job with Leverkusen in the Bundesliga, although this is his first proper year as main coach of a club.

Sure, he made some mistakes yesterday but which coach doesn't? Klopp, one of the best coaches around, properly fucked up our match against Schlacke last season yet nobody would fire him because of one bad decision. Leverkusen can still get through and that's the most important thing.

Who would you want anyway? Magath lol?
I don't know how amazing he is doing with the likes of Sam, Bender and Kiessling being on el fuego before he came in, and whose potential really shone through under Lewandowski (Sascha). His decisions to integrate Can, Spahic and co in the team were not exactly what I would call good intuitions and Leverkusen has much to thank to the fact that they crossed swords with the lesser teams of the BL so far. He got home wins against Shakhtar and Sociedad by the skin of his teeth. The Shakhtar win involved three shady goals and the Hegeler winner against the Spaniards was more luck than skills to say the least. He didn't manage to get a point against a weak (relatively speaking) ManU side while being second in the league. The PR damage was simply immense after yesterday's result.
You're still second in the Bundesliga and you could still get to the knockout phase in CL if you beat Sociedad and Shaktar doesn't win against United. Don't make stupid mistakes after first bad result, Hyypiä has done amazing job so far and I'm sure you would soon miss him if he left.
Let's imagine Hyppiä was in charge of Liverpool and you get your ass handed at home by the likes of Schalke with all players on the pitch incapable of passing and not being motivated at all. Would you call that a shame ? Would you call that a disgrace ? Wouldn't you want the club to send the right signal after such routing ?
You don't deserve him.
Certainly not. We gave him the chance to be a trainer right after he spent a season in the club, and this, after a very solid performance of Lewandowski on the bench, sold only Schürrle to Chelsea to not weaken the squad too much and hired the players he wanted. I don't know if any other rookie trainer at a big club would have received such a favour. Today it is clear as day that he doesn't know how to manage the mental preparation of either a team nor individuals.

If Völler doesn't sack him and doesn't hire back Lewandowski, I would call that a lack of balls.

kharma45

It really was our best performance so far.

Rooney and Shinji partnership worked great, created many chances and both had freedom.
Nani had weird decisions but he does come up with the goods out of nowhere sometimes. Valencia came good as the game went on.
Rio was a bit dodgy but was composed most of the match, does seem to be losing it though.
Jones is just fucking with my mind, I fucking love him and for Giggs he didn't look like the man who his going to celebrate his 40th tomorrow, that pass to Nani summed him up last night. Evra was decent, has the jumping power of a Olympic athlete, seems to be a force to be reckoned with in corners. Smalling played good, attack-wise same shit but he did score. Evans is solid as fuck, even saved Rio's ass.

Although people will say Leverkusen played crap, we were just too good.

Happy days.

Linius

That's now how it works. The Witcher II is fairly linear. The Witcher II is great though, one of my favorite RPGs.

Maybe that's better even for me. No getting lost, just enjoying the story and the combat for now :p

I really suck at finishing these kind of open world RPGs. Still need to finish Fallout New Vegas :lol

I fucking love Phil Jones. He's my favorite in Football Manager and fucking hell, like in the game he's fantastic as a defender or a central midfielder.

Now if we can get one more good CM we might at least get to the top 3 in the table.

Maybe that's better even for me. No getting lost, just enjoying the story and the combat for now :p

I really suck at finishing these kind of open world RPGs. Still need to finish Fallout New Vegas :lol
Stop whatever you're doing right now and finish NV

Wait I'm pretty sure I've told you before

Why aren't you listening Rendy

Clegg

After Rooney, Jones has been United's most consistent performer this season. I've been really impressed by him. Outplayed Arteta, Ramsey and Ozil a few weeks ago and outplayed Bender last night. Needs more games at centre half though.

Top Bottom