• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

A bit late on the Ballon d'Or discussion but whatever. Neutrally seen, your whole team is shit but you have one spot left in your team and you could choose any player. Don't tell me you'd take Ribéry 2013 instead of Ronaldo 2013.

Pepe at the Madrid press conference in Copenhagen being streamed on youtube.

iVkIYdf3g6FKZ.gif

PREDICTION FOR TOMORROW?!

Elchele

A bit late on the Ballon d'Or discussion but whatever. Neutrally seen, your whole team is shit but you have one spot left in your team and you could choose any player. Don't tell me you'd take Ribéry 2013 instead of Ronaldo 2013.

Ribéry takes the whole team to another level, while Ronaldo just does his individual thing.

Blablurn

Give this guy a manual. He doesn't know what he is saying.

i'm getting so fuckin soft. my daughter just got home from school and she said teacher told the class to write on a piece of paper what they wanted for christmas and give it to their parents. she gives me the paper and it says "Santa already gave me a present, my daddy that makes me so happy" and i'm fighting back the tears, lol. then i asked her is that's all she wanted and she caved in and asked for a Monster High doll, whatever the hell that is.

i'm a better dad than i ever imagined i could be. for now, i havo no idea what happens in 5 or 6 years when vultures start circling her. i should buy a gun.

It would be like Ribéry (team player) or Robben (individualist super cunt). I would take Ribéry over Robben any day, even if Robben is better at scoring and making chances on his own.
Like you wouldn't just post the opposite if Robben had scored 50 goals.

Elchele

i'm getting so fuckin soft. my daughter just got home from school and she said teacher told the class to write on a piece of paper what they wanted for christmas and give it to their parents. she gives me the paper and it says "Santa already gave me a present, my daddy that makes me so happy" and i'm fighting back the tears, lol. then i asked her is that's all she wanted and she caved in and asked for a Monster High doll, whatever the hell that is.

i'm a better dad than i ever imagined i could be. for now, i havo no idea what happens in 5 or 6 years when vultures start circling her. i should buy a gun.

<3 that kid is amazing, she knows how to manipulate you so easily :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ronaldo outscored Messi? FUCK MVP ITS ALL ABOUT GOALS

RONALDO BALLON DOR

Speaking of which, in support of Ronaldo's bid to Blatter's MTV award, I got his haircut two days ago.

0.jpg

I look like a proper twat

Wilbur

Banned

i'll date her when she's of age you know she will be safe with me

that's so awesome though <3 Monster High is basically like Bratz but they're like sons and daughters of the Wolf Man and Dracula and the Mummy and stuff

these are stunning

wave_of_feels-18739.gif

Koko

Banned
Ronaldo outscored Messi? FUCK MVP ITS ALL ABOUT GOALS

RONALDO BALLON DOR

Speaking of which, in support of Ronaldo's bid to Blatter's MTV award, I got his haircut two days ago.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/TDynxyDjXjQ/0.jpg[IMG]

I look like a proper twat[/QUOTE]

Need an actual photo of you.

[SPOILER]For science[/SPOILER]

The whole "Ronaldo doesn't score in big games" has been false for years now. Some people live in a time machine, where germany is still full of nazis.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Buy her a Benfica shirt
3AQmK.gif

or Barcelona, if you want her to live happily and keep her hair

Labadal

Go to the toilet, cry manly tears of joy. Wash your face and pretend like nothing happened.

Zabojnik

BbD2LJ8CQAEDs1A.jpg:large

Padoin = Bebe

In all seriousness, if we don't batter the shit out of MANCINI, I'm gonna fly to Vinovo, chain myself to the gate, and call for Conte's head WIG.

I'll never blame you Antonio <3 always and forever behind your back wig <3

Should've gone with 4-3-2-1 again in Europe. This is the game in which 3-5-2 finally fucks us over. I'm 99% sure of it.

Top Bottom