• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Last thing I need right now is Wooden turning my face into a EL-themed bobble head

He posted his PS4/Xbone pickup photo in the pickup thread.

I ain't no console peasant

who the hell is that and what's up with the dildos LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Should've gone with 4-3-2-1 again in Europe. This is the game in which 3-5-2 finally fucks us over. I'm 99% sure of it.

Mancini is going with a 3-4-1-2 by the way.

Yılmaz-----Drogba
--------Sneijder-----------

Wilbur

Banned
Wooden how come even if there's no white in the photo and how come when i save as a png i still get that fucking white line around icons i make

please

fJFO31d.png

Blablurn

i'm getting so fuckin soft. my daughter just got home from school and she said teacher told the class to write on a piece of paper what they wanted for christmas and give it to their parents. she gives me the paper and it says "Santa already gave me a present, my daddy that makes me so happy" and i'm fighting back the tears, lol. then i asked her is that's all she wanted and she caved in and asked for a Monster High doll, whatever the hell that is.

i'm a better dad than i ever imagined i could be. for now, i havo no idea what happens in 5 or 6 years when vultures start circling her. i should buy a gun.

<3

Ozil, as bad he is (how Mou squeezed decent games out of him is a mystery) he's still better than Adnan.

Adnan will be wasting away at some shit Seria A team like Parma in 2 years time.

Messi

Loooooool at Ronaldo just doing his thing and not raising the level of the team. All 3 of those guys make their whole teams better. Jupp take off your bias goggles

Elchele

Loooooool at Ronaldo just doing his thing and not raising the level of the team. All 3 of those guys make their whole teams better. Jupp take off your bias goggles

Robben also makes the team better, in his own way.
But Ribéry adds to the defense, playmaking and attacking part of the game. Something the rest of them don't do.

THEN HOW DO I GET RID OF THE STUFF AROUND IT

I have no idea how you are managing to fuck it up to be honest. All you have to do is cut it out, delete the background layer and save as a png.

Try and cut something out without fucking magic magnetic lasso bullshit, it sucks.

Wilbur

Banned
I have no idea how you are managing to fuck it up to be honest. All you have to do is cut it out, delete the background layer and save as a png.

I use the lasso and cut out whats around it and then it shows transparency checkered background thing and then i save for web as png

please i just want to make a million player icons instead of doing this essay

Robben also makes the team better, in his own way.
But Ribéry adds to the defense, playmaking and attacking part of the game. Something the rest of them don't do.

Ribéry adds a lot of ugliness that's what. Homeboy ain't ever winning the golden ball, he's too ugly to sell merchandising.

I use the lasso and cut out whats around it and then it shows transparency checkered background thing and then i save for web as png

please i just want to make a million player icons instead of doing this essay

You're probably heavily compressing it in that save for web bullshit because the options defaults to some low file size, click Save As instead and pick PNG.
gzdtIVu.png

Top Bottom