• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

It would be better if it was reversed horizontally.

It was originally. I flipped it cause it wasn't.
hwE2hNY.png

Makes me laugh how much people have talked about Adnan's Newcastle performance, just because he's one of 2 Man Utd players who didn't embarass themselves.

The Raheem Dream Machine > Viktor Navorski

Sterling :lol

Suso had a similar type of game to Januzaj and you guys creamed yourselves.

Stop with the sodium.

pls

SHarris78

What are the chances of Danny Graham coming back to haunt the Swans tonight? He hasn't scored since 1958 but I just KNOW he'll sneak one tonight.

Sterling :lol

Suso had a similar type of game to Januzaj and you guys creamed yourselves.

Stop with the sodium.

pls

Suso is doing well in a top, top, literally top league for the shittest team in Europe

Januzaj is the nibblet of sweetcorn in Moyes' rancid turd

Sterling is inconsistent and loses his head too much in the box, but he's a sporadic beast. Fuck Adnan

Wilbur

Banned
What are the chances of Danny Graham coming back to haunt the Swans tonight? He hasn't scored since 1958 but I just KNOW he'll sneak one tonight.

Nahhh fuck that, it isn't happening. Please.

Reckon it'll be 1-1 tonight tho

Suso is doing well in a top, top, literally top league for the shittest team in Europe

Januzaj is the nibblet of sweetcorn in Moyes' rancid turd

Sterling is inconsistent and loses his head too much in the box, but he's a sporadic beast. Fuck Adnan

I preferred when you asked a myriad of shit questions

I bought Cavani in my FIFA 14 Manager mode (I'm Chelsea) and just faced PSG and beat them 3-1 in the Champions League/Cup in round 1 of the knockout stage. Ended up scoring a hat trick with him.

Headers are too OP, man.

Wilbur

Banned
I bought Cavani in my FIFA 14 Manager mode (I'm Chelsea) and just faced PSG and beat them 3-1 in the Champions League/Cup in round 1 of the knockout stage. Ended up scoring a hat trick with him.

Headers are too OP, man.

I just cannot play FIFA on single player, it is DEATH

Do you have PS4 or xbox or GASP last gen

I just cannot play FIFA on single player, it is DEATH

Do you have PS4 or xbox or GASP last gen
I play on truest gen

PC

Gonna try one of those custom sliders later. So annoying playing against someone like Sunderland and have them passing like they're Barcelona.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What happened to Vorm? Why is Tremmel playing in a league match?

Top Bottom