• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

L1NETT

Do it in Liverpool. Seriously. The city has everything. Astro turf, clubs, sluts, cheap hotels, both a train line and national express station in the middle and best of all it has TWO KFC's.

Let's all go to Baa Bar Lets all go to Baa Bar. Nah Nah nahnah.

---

I'm all up for travelling but Sheffield is such a random choice lol. Are the outliers willing to go further than Yorkshire?

Any further south than Sheffield and I start to feel uncomfortable

It's fine. We'll tease you down with a trail of Bovril, Pies, Ale and Havercakes (is that what you call Oatcakes?)

i6SkVlM7xbgVe.gif

ShogunX

Let's all go to Baa Bar Lets all go to Baa Bar. Nah Nah nahnah.

---

I'm all up for travelling but Sheffield is such a random choice lol. Are the outliers willing to go further than Yorkshire?

I got knocked back from Baa Baa the other week because I wasn't young enough. Felt fucking bad.

It's all about Popworld these days. Who doesn't like shaking their shit/Linking arms to the likes of Cotton Eye Joe?

Also I'm happy to pay for the Football Pitch for the two hours cause I know a lot of you will be paying a fortune to travel! I'll also have room in my car for anyone who wants a lift and is inbetween Aldershot and Sheffield!

kharma45

Quiche I'll book us all an outdoor pitch at Queen's over here. Everyone fly from England and meet me, Kyle, Yenrot and Salvadora.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How's The Walking Dead's S4 so far? I'm forcing myself through S3 atm

Agony

I'm half sleep and I wanna let go

Hixx

Agony

Couple of crap episodes, couple of great ones, rest range from forgettable to decent.

It's better than season 3 so far but season 3 was pretty shit

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbury do you work at nandos? have you ever done disgusting stuff to people's food?

pls i need to know

Yes I work at Nandos. No I am a responsible young man at work.

I do a relatively high number of poos throughout the day, but I make sure to sanitise and wash my hands thoroughly.

bud

Agony

the only reason i kept watching it because i'm a masochist and i wanted to know just how much worse it could get. however, i quit after the first episode of this season. one of the worst shows i've ever seen which is quite sad considering the awesome pilot.

Top Bottom