• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Fady K

Wooden :(

Sleepless :(

Wilbury :(

Arnie :(

What happened? Can anyone describe the image that led to sleepless' banning? Why did the other 3 get banned?

Fady K

YURT IS DEAD

old-man-crying-gif.gif

All my Juve friends are afraid, but I don't get it. Every time I see Juve play they kick so much ass. They'll qualify for second place in the CL group easily I bet. Gala are not that impressive in the CL, Mancini doesn't have the morale-boosting spirit of Conte.

And by "afraid" I don't mean of tonight's match - I mean of every single match. Don't Juve fans realize their team is one of the best 3 teams in the world probably? Only Bayern are clearly superior.

Clegg

You must be great fun to hang out with. Yes let's all be dour fucks who discuss United formations and Moyes transfers all day.
And let's just post balls on the internet? Imagine talking about football in a football thread?

It was funny for a while. Then it got more stupid. Long bans were eventually coming. Justb a shame it actually happened.

All my Juve friends are afraid, but I don't get it. Every time I see Juve play they kick so much ass. They'll qualify for second place in the CL group easily I bet. Gala are not that impressive in the CL, Mancini doesn't have the morale-boosting spirit of Conte.

I have no hope this is going to go well tonight. None. We'll get fucked somehow.

operon

I read into it though apparently the image was deleted as expected.

I don't understand why he is permabanned when Mumei gave a warning though?

And I don't understand why the other three are banned :0

Literally??

Think another mod handed out the bans, or so I gathered from reading back through the thread.

operon

Honestly when you think of how Moyes United is doing it's not strange that some Moyes fans would ask to have their pain stopped banned

My predictions after those bans: Arsenal will win their games, Arse-GAF will get more confident as the second half of the season goes on, some of us will get over-confident and Wilbrrr will rage on whatsapp about how all of us
Salva, bud and Lightning
in Arse-GAF are a bunch of apes.

how does on get on on the whats -app and is it a good idea

Fady K

I have no hope this is going to go well tonight. None. We'll get fucked somehow.

Something could go wrong as this is football after all (only Bayern is invincible these years) but Juve are superior to Gala in every way and were unfortunate not to get three points. Should they even draw tonight they will qualify. Still beats being very hopeful and losing, but Juve are insanely strong. I would hate to draw them in the second round, as I know that will lead to an early exit.

Think another mod handed out the bans, or so I gathered from reading back through the thread.

Most probably :(

Yes in video form

Huh? Too risky :/ Sleepless what were you thinking bro :-(

operon

Something could go wrong as this is football after all (only Bayern is invincible these years) but Juve are superior to Gala in every way and were unfortunate not to get three points. Should they even draw tonight they will qualify. Still beats being very hopeful and losing, but Juve are insanely strong. I would hate to draw them in the second round, as I know that will lead to an early exit.

Most probably :(

Huh? Too risky :/ Sleepless what were you thinking bro :-(

was very risky, you only do something like that when you want to commit account suicide and then you post a thread for the posters to congregate under the bridge to tell you to jump

Fady K

long

thick

FADY WHAT KINDA QUESTION IS THAT

What have I done? What have I asked?
image.php

FYI: The third season of Sherlock finally starts on New Year's Day. That was one long cliffhanger!

Hey there Gambit! I know, I'm so happy that the three episodes will come out in the same month :D!! Finalllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Only one thing truly sucks - the inevitably long wait for season 4 from now ;D

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

And by "afraid" I don't mean of tonight's match - I mean of every single match. Don't Juve fans realize their team is one of the best 3 teams in the world probably? Only Bayern are clearly superior.

We're favourites to win the game

A draw is enough

We're clearly better than them

Mancini is shit

they're not doing well domestically

= A lethargic, arrogant performance. I'm not even kidding, Fady.

Don't worry guys, with real football dying this weekend with Rob Gronkowski his knee ligaments, I might post here some more.

I can't replace your brothers, but I can fill some of the void they left behind.

ReRixo

Banned
why did the mods kill half of footygaf

can't wait to see bayern lose 6-0

I hope dortmund win tomorrow but their injuries make them so bad. any rumours of who they will buy in january?

Fady K

was very risky, you only do something like that when you want to commit account suicide and then you post a thread for the posters to congregate under the bridge to tell you to jump

Very strange for him to do that :( Wilbs balls have done much damage :p

We're favourites to win the game

A draw is enough

We're clearly better than them

Mancini is shit

they're not doing well domestically

= A lethargic, arrogant performance.

Thing is, fiorentina aside, I've seen Juve face inferior opponents time and time again and gobble them up. They are fierce man! Zebras my ass, lions more like. Even Madrid got some lucky decisions against Juve. I think the fact that winning will guarantee Champions League for a while longer will motivate the young black and white lions.

Gambit

What have I done? What have I asked?

Hey there Gambit! I know, I'm so happy that the three episodes will come out in the same month :D!! Finalllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Only one thing truly sucks - the inevitably long wait for season 4 from now ;D

I know! The wait for the next three isn't over quite yet and I am already dreading waiting again. Three episodes just isn't enough!

Also, with your question you opened a can of worm.

Jack cw

why did the mods kill half of footygaf

can't wait to see bayern lose 6-0

I hope dortmund win tomorrow but their injuries make them so bad. any rumours of who they will buy in january?

Lol, you wish.
Depends on the market and whos available. I heard Dortmund has a fetish for exotic names. So pick some.

Fady K

arnie has long balls?

Bud, that avatar looks like giroud quite a bit. What a coincidence :p

I know! The wait for the next three isn't over quite yet and I am already dreading waiting again. Three episodes just isn't enough!

Also, with your question you opened a can of worm.

I agree man :( Even at 1 and a half hours each :( Just look at the lucky Game of Thrones fans who have countless hour long episodes and a fourth season coming up I believe.

Top Bottom