• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Bumhead

Banned
Just read back a few pages and looks like people were trying to organise some 5-a-side in Sheffield.

Is this still a thing? I'm game if so.

Elchele

Jo8QDJC.gif

the bbq part sounded 100% argentine :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Thing is, fiorentina aside, I've seen Juve face inferior opponents time and time again and gobble them up. They are fierce man! Zebras my ass, lions more like. Even Madrid got some lucky decisions against Juve. I think the fact that winning will guarantee Champions League for a while longer will motivate the young black and white lions.

Fady

it's 2000-01 all over again. We'll flop in our last game and crash out, and then finish behind Roma in Serie A.

History tends to repeat itself.

Slizz

Agreed that plank Wilbur should know better. The inconsiderate prick. Keep it in your pants.

At least with my last semester finally in the books I can get back to regular posting in here.

That'll help make up for the losses.

females.gifs, coming to an afer dark near you.

Mastadon

Banned
Cunt Owl said:
Hodgson said: “Even now, I’m still sad about the situation at Anfield.

“I went to Liverpool, thinking it would be a long-term job and maybe it could take me to the end of my career if I spent a lot of time there.”

It wasn’t the case, however, and Hodgson was given the boot before being replaced by legendary club icon Kenny Dalglish.

“ I knew, when I took the job, the club was in a period of transition. I realised it might not be too easy just to walk in and wave a magic wand to turn it around.

“New owners come in, they might have other ideas. I’m just fortunate that what has come up since, with England, has been good for me.”

“It’s strange how things work – it’s now led to me being England manager, so maybe I don’t have quite the same regrets.

“That said, nothing can dismiss the memory of what happened at Liverpool. It’s important to remember the bad times, as well as the good times.” He claimed.

I'll never forget those famous victories, like away to Trabzonspor.

Suen

how does on get on on the whats -app and is it a good idea
If you want afer dark without limits then whatsapp is your place. To join the group you need to send your number to Wilbrrr :lol

kidding, pm me your number and I'll give it to him

Facism

Shame about Wooden and Wilbs. Would be nice if we could get a stroytime blow-by-blow of what happened.

Yurt you're likely going to win this tonight, 3 - 0. Gala play with no heart these days, probably a mancini effect. Guy doesn't get involved on the sidelines. He just sits in the dugout, slumped like a man who curses that he has to work to make grotesque amounts of money.

sohois

So in the end, we've lost 2 Utd Gaf, 1 Liverpool Gaf and 1 Chelsea Gaf, yet none from Arsenal Gaf. Coincidence? I think not.

The fucking Ramsey effect strikes again.

Wes

venison crêpe
Supposedly Lambert wants to take de Bruyne on loan. I wish. And that we're back in for John Guidetti. I wish.

Godzilla Trailer coming today. Get ready, folks.

Oooh. Looking forward to it. Am I the only one who enjoyed the Broderick one?

bud

Supposedly Lambert wants to take de Bruyne on loan. I wish. And that we're back in for John Guidetti. I wish.

Oooh. Looking forward to it. Am I the only one who enjoyed the Broderick one?

haha, no. i still have it on vhs, too.

Top Bottom