• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

The news of the mass culling of Football-GAF was heard around all corners, hope the rest of you guys are fine. Maybe I don't even want to know why people posted pics of someone's balls.

rvy

Banned
Nope

i4sGyk9Fijs01.gif

Cunt.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I don't see the appeal

One of those things you have to try, its just so good at building you up and making you want more, its tons of instant gratification, levelling up and getting more cards.

And all ive done is play ai games :3

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODENNNNN

:(

I got into the beta the same day my PS4 came. I was really looking forward to trying it... still haven't even booted it up yet.

PC Master race, get on it son

Wes

venison crêpe
Came top in BF4 and the cunt backed out to the dashboard and made me loose everything.

If it's anything like the PC version your stats are saved to battlelog as long as you don't attempt to rejoin the same server if it's on the same map/game you crashed during.

best young player in the J-League?

that's like winning "tallest midget".

:lol

I don't even know who the fuck he was competing with. He's a good player though. He has a great shot in him, can play 1-2s, pick out a great pass and can dribble really well. He has pace and knows how to ride a tackle due to his low center of gravity. Only 18 years old right now. He'll probably be in Europe in 2 years.

He plays similar to that Portuguese City youth player, Marcos Lopes.

BbHsHLnCYAAPEW7.jpg

jXhs9lH8FFBMs.jpg

i've never watched a j-league game in my life, but if their national team is any indication, then it must be filled with quick-footed, technical players.

i used to watch the highlights on Eurosport. team names are awesome: Urawa Red Diamonds, Shimizu S-Pulse, Nagoya Grampus, Albirex Niigata... sound like Final Fantasy spells/bosses.

GorillaJu

I go to 4 or 5 F Marinos games a season. J-League stadiums can be really passionate, but it'll never match English-style stadiums that are built for football alone and are sans-running track. The quality of football is really hit or miss. Shunsuke still plays for Yokohama, so I get to see him when I go watch the games and he's electric at times.

Never seen any young talents who really stuck out though. Saw Kakitani once and he was good. Tokyo FC had a central mid who I really enjoyed watching.

Urawa Reds have an awesome stadium and support base though.

saitama-stadium-314.jpg

63000 capacity and it sells out.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Eriksen, Rose and Adebayor were all in training today. Maybe they'll get a runout on Thursday.

L1NETT

Right caught up. Quite a healthy dollop of drama. Who is streaming what, fancy sitting back doing sweet F A now I've done my work.

---

Hitch, just talk to your friend. Honestly it's the easiest thing to do. I was gutted when I began to realised when one of my best mates was adamantly homophobic, and trust me it's 1000 times harder for me lol. I just had a "deep" chat with him and we kind of came to an agreement, although I do talk to him less than I did.

Obviously I am not the biggest fan of homophobes, but speaking frankly with them I find tend to helps.

Kikarian

Why do we still persist in the 4-4-2 formation when it clearly doesn't work.

4-3-1-2 is the formation we should play.

It's not even just Moyes, Fergie persisted on using that formation.

Yoko as Klopp with Klopp

BbH-KTNCYAA4DUa.jpg:large

No please. Joko is terrible at imitating famous people, like really fucking terrible. Klopp being awesome will save it, though.

I hope dortmund win tomorrow but their injuries make them so bad. any rumours of who they will buy in january?

Why would we buy someone in January? Everyone except Subotic is expected back after the winter break. Unless there's some "sign de Bruyne/Kagawa/... now or he joins a different club" thing going on, we won't sign anyone.

Right caught up. Quite a healthy dollop of drama. Who is streaming what, fancy sitting back doing sweet F A now I've done my work.

---

Hitch, just talk to your friend. Honestly it's the easiest thing to do. I was gutted when I began to realised when one of my best mates was adamantly homophobic, and trust me it's 1000 times harder for me lol. I just had a "deep" chat with him and we kind of came to an agreement, although I do talk to him less than I did.

Obviously I am not the biggest fan of homophobes, but speaking frankly with them I find tend to helps.
Streaming some BF4 multi with Hitcher on PS4!

http://www.twitch.tv/free_wheelin

Top Bottom