• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

I'm the rat

I'm not

Haven't been keeping up to date recently to be fair

Sad to see long bans

ron-simmons-damn-o.gif

Suen

So Arse-GAF, what team do you think we'll put out tomorrow? I think Ramsey gets a rest and Flamini comes in, but that'll be the only change from the weekend.
Flamini has played five years in Serie A with 96 apps for Milan, he should def. start based on past experience with teams in Serie A.

Facism

All this infighting. We're supposed to be bros.

I'll fill in man u fan detail whilst wilbz is away. if you're not a manc, you're a wank.

Someone at work once got pissed off about Arsenal getting knocked out of the CL, and decided to support Chelsea instead#

edit: Shit, just realised that my Nan will want to watch Morecambe & Wise and On The Buses on Christmas Day again :(

Wes

venison crêpe
Someone at work once got pissed off about Arsenal getting knocked out of the CL, and decided to support Chelsea instead#

edit: Shit, just realised that my Nan will want to watch Morecambe & Wise and On The Buses on Christmas Day again :(

Is that Open All Hours remake thing on on Christmas Day too?

K1LLER7

Think Moyes will use Adnan more often now.

Adnan - Rooney - Shinji
------------ RVP ------------

Should be our front 4 in the big games but Valencia will probably play instead :(

I've just seen the Keane interview. It's quite obvious by his mannerisms that he wanted to undermine SAF. Even when he hears the quote of praise by his former manager, despite hinting at a smile, he manages to manipulate his emotions into one of anger.

I get the impression he longs for an apology from SAF - a man he admires - but a battle of egos between the two men will see not move an inch away from his position of FUCK YOU

Salazar

He just has a dickish way of regarding competence as an expressly moral standard, incompetence* an expressly moral failing. The things can be entangled, but they're not the same thing.

*Except when he's shit. In which case we get Redknappian evasion.

Lightning

Banned
I still can't believe the Man City coaching staff didn't understand that a forth goal puts them top.

Now they have a Madrid, Atletico, Barcelona, PSG. They are the only teams City can draw now.

Had they topped the group they would have gotten Leverkusen, Zenit, Olympicaos etc.. the pool is much easier.

Major fuck up from City. Should have put Aguero on for the last 10 - 15 minutes and gone for it Ferguson, Pep or any sane manager would have anyway instead sub Dzeko of for Rodwell..... That's something Moyes or Mancini would do.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
SIX Serie A teams in Europa league would be fucking hysterical

an all Italian final in our stadium, lol.

Well, on one hand, it's good for the co-efficient

on the other hand, WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT OUR CO-EFFICIENT

Top Bottom