• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Blablurn

BaO9fLrCMAAJCT3.jpg:large

The 5th cup is coming next month

operon

:D that's fantastic man, hope she gets well soon!

---

Off out for my PS4 games. BF4 and 2k14.

Hopefully she'll have a good recovery. Be nice to be able to take her on a holiday. Since she went on the transplant list she had to make sure she was no more than 4 hours away from the hospital

Linius

Yeah expect games prices to go back to current gen prices down the line, this is bullocks.

I really hope some time around the summer there will be a great bundle deal for the PS4 I can jump on.

sohois

Do you reckon any other clubs are going to try and pick up Galliani? He certainly seems to be a skilled negotiator, exactly the type of person that the oil clubs try and hire to show that they're 'really committed to FFP' or 'trying to build slowly' or shit like that - see Man City.

Any club (and I mean any) would want to hire the Gold Tie. The question is whether he wants to work for them, or if he will continue with Berlucunt and work for Mediaset or run for office with Forza Italia.

Galliani also said this today:
I will resign after the match against Ajax. A generational change is fine but not like this. It should have been more elegant. My reputation has taken a severe blow. I will also resign without having reached an agreement regarding my severance package. My future? I will cool down first and then I will make a decision about my future... I'm leaving Milan for the right cause. I will resign with or without an agreement regarding my severance package.

Other clubs' presidents are calling me, even from other countries, and simply can't understand what's going on. I went to Madrid last summer to buy Kakà without talking before with Perez and they opened their office just for me. Same thing in 2010 when I bought Ibrahimovic, Rosell came back from his holiday just to meet me.

So, what will happen now: after Galliani will leave (hopefully without asking for a severance package. Or, at least, not a 50m one), Barbara Berlusconi will have to sign a new CEO and a new SD, hopefully before January. Of course, there aren't many of those available and actually at a Milan-level (I won't say Galliani-level because there simply isn't one), so we'll settle for a random one, make him buy a dumb player or two in January while saying "let's see how the season ends and we'll decide if we should keep him or not". This will end with us keeping the poor bastard and having another awful summer because Barbara Berlusconi doesn't know any better because, well, she has been with Milan for almost three years.

This is probably the beginning of the end for this Milan, at least I'm glad I've seen some of the best side we ever had winning every trophy out there.

Any club (and I mean any) would want to hire the Gold Tie. The question is whether he wants to work for them, or if he will continue with Berlucunt and work for Mediaset or run for office with Forza Italia.
Bingo.

He said that to a few of his friends, it's pretty much done and some time ago he said that he didn't want to go to another club.

Slizz

Electronics are so fucking annoying.

I guess I've had my S3 for the max Samsung wants me to have it, cause when I woke up this morning my Internal SD card is now 'damaged' and needs a reformat. Mind you all it did was sit on my desk while I was asleep....

Top Bottom