• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

sohois

I did not get a PS4 today.

But i did get a 3DS. Charging right now. A bit pricier than I could have got if I'd been willing to get it on the internet, but it was an impulse purchase really and I knew if I decided to wait I would have just talked myself out of it.

Sadly was unable to get VLR with the system which was the one game I really wanted but I think I have enough to tide me over.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Barcelona are reportedly pondering a January move for Tottenham Hotspur defender Jan Vertonghen.

The Belgium international, who moved to White Hart Lane last summer, is said to be unhappy at being played at left-back under manager Andre Villas-Boas.

Reports in Spain have suggested that the Spanish giants feel that they can lure Vertonghen to Camp Nou with a £20m bid, according to the London Evening Standard.

tom-cruise-crazy-laugh-7026-593634_zps76a41e80.gif

Linius

I did not get a PS4 today.

But i did get a 3DS. Charging right now. A bit pricier than I could have got if I'd been willing to get it on the internet, but it was an impulse purchase really and I knew if I decided to wait I would have just talked myself out of it.

Sadly was unable to get VLR with the system which was the one game I really wanted but I think I have enough to tide me over.

Welcome to the 3DS bros! Drop your friendcode soon and dive in.

operon

Hope all at footy-gaf are well, I thought getting my xbox one last week was a brilliant early Christmas present, but my mum got a kidney transplant last night which has to be the best Christmas present ever.

Tc91

Sunny is currently making delivery number 1, you are delivery number 130.
Sunny is approximately 8 hours 45 minutes away from you.
You can watch Sunny's progress on our map.

Fuck off Sunny.

Mastadon

Banned
Hope all at footy-gaf are well, I thought getting my xbox one last week was a brilliant early Christmas present, but my mum got a kidney transplant last night which has to be the best Christmas present ever.

Ah that's awesome man, hope she's well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

<3 awesome

Fergie

Banned
Dat Christmas feeling. Awesome news.

BaOpRTkCMAAeSX_.jpg

Sony pissing off the Sun page 3 zealots.

Linius

What's your new FC?

Turns out system transfer carries over the old one, so false alarm :p

right. Whats a friend code

Nintendos sucky system to play online. You can find yours on the homescreen by clicking that orange logo for your friendslist.

That's awesome man :D

Top Bottom