• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

bud

before i discovered the proper way of masturbating (i can't even remember when that was), i did it by rubbing it against my leg.

rvy

Banned
before i discovered the proper way of masturbating (i can't even remember when that was), i did it by rubbing it against my leg.

0279_0mna14omf.gif

Berlusconi: Galliani will stay at Milan.

Until May, probably, then he'll leave. This way, they'll have time to talk about the severance package and build the new board. Now this is much better than having to rush everything in one month.

Batigol

Banned
So Lukaku wanted to be sold which is why he was loaned?

Is that right?

Yup and Mou is mad about it :lol

Mourinho said: ''Romelu likes to speak. He's a young boy who likes to speak.

''But the only thing he didn't say is why he went to Everton on loan. That's the only thing he never says.

''And my last contact with him was to tell him exactly that. I said 'Why do you never say why you are not here?'

''So it's something he should talk about because he likes to speak. It's something he should say, the reason why he's not with Chelsea and is in Everton.''

Yup and Mou is mad about it :lol

That shit will probably just amount to : "because he was scared of the competition". The Guardian has no source or even go into more depth than just saying "oh yeah he put in a transfer request" and then goes on to say he sees his future at Chelsea...If he does that why would he put in a transfer request...

Batigol

Banned
Lukaku said like yesterday he'd consider joining Everton if they made the CL.

Don't see it happening though with them being broke and all

Lukaku said like yesterday he'd consider joining Everton if they made the CL.

Don't see it happening though with them being broke and all

That is far from putting in a transfer request though.

Also it's just hilarious, of course some bigger players might even consider Copenhagen if they won Champions League, but the chances of that happening is about the same as Everton making CL.

Wilbur

Banned
Re: tomorrow, we're going to play Cleverley and Fellaini in midfield and Sandro will fucking have us while Dembele glides around like a Russian ice skater.

Evra gonna get roasted. 1-1.

Berlusconi: Galliani will stay at Milan.

Until May, probably, then he'll leave. This way, they'll have time to talk about the severance package and build the new board. Now this is much better than having to rush everything in one month.

This makes a lot more sense, but the circus at our club is very embarrassing.

pappe

Re: tomorrow, we're going to play Cleverley and Fellaini in midfield and Sandro will fucking have us while Dembele glides around like a Russian ice skater.

The last time Dembele played against us it was when he was at Fulham right?? And he killed our midfield that day.

This time he is gonna play surrounded by more talented players. He is gonna fuck us. HARD!

Kikarian

It's going to be fucking embarrassing how much we're going to get overrun in midfield.

Kyoufu

Nice. We've announced plans for a new multi-million pound training ground, which will "help attract new players".

The current intention is that work will get underway in May 2015 and when complete in early 2016, the Magpies will occupy one of the finest training facilities of its kind in Europe.

spidye

Neuer - Dante, van Buyten, Thiago, Martínez, Robben, Rafinha, Götze, Müller, Alaba, Kroos

don't know what to think :/

The last time Dembele played against us it was when he was at Fulham right?? And he killed our midfield that day.

This time he is gonna play surrounded by more talented players. He is gonna fuck us. HARD!
He played just after that for Spurs when they won 3-2 at OT.

Dembele hasn't been very good at Spurs IMO. He is a good player but lacks in the final third. Doesn't have the ability or perhaps it's confidence to make things happen in and around the box.

Or maybe it's just Spurs.

Wilbur

Banned

Dembele hasn't been very good at Spurs IMO. He is a good player but lacks in the final third. Doesn't have the ability or perhaps it's confidence to make things happen in and around the box.

Yeah I'd agree with you there tbh. Has his moments, but he's not CL material. I think I'd go Sandro-Capoue in the middle, Eriksen ahead of them. Don't think Holtby's got the quality either.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We must channel this feeling tomorrow:

iXJI4nxmxVfaF.gif

Damn that was such a great win. I almost wish Dempsey were here just to play this game.

I sort of agree, I think Dembele has amazing technical ability and a very dangerous left foot but his instinct is always to dribble and retain possession. You saw against Tromso that when he gets space to shoot he can be extremely accurate, he has great technique. You can tell he used to be a goalscorer when he was at AZ. Since Jol and AVB converted him to a deep lying CM he's had to moderate those instincts and when he gets up the pitch he is sometimes too eager to hold onto the ball rather than play a through-ball or shoot, too many of our players tense up when they get too the final third. I hope the goal on Thursday relaxes him a bit.

Clegg

Lots of rumours about German players moving to England.

Reus to United
Draxler to Arsenal

Can see Bayern going in for Draxler too.

Kenka

Yeaaaah, Dresden equalized against these Palatinate cunts.

edit: 3-22222222222222222222222222222222 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fucking goal from Dedic !

YOduATD.png

Kenka

Neuer - Dante, van Buyten, Thiago, Martínez, Robben, Rafinha, Götze, Müller, Alaba, Kroos

don't know what to think :/
10-0 Bayern

13' Alaba
22' Müller
24' Robben
37' Göatze
56' Shaqiri
61' Thiago
67' Thiago
78' Müller
79' Göatze
92' Höjbjerg

Really the whole thing bores me but : So... The Danes certainly didn't lie on the whole attack or were in a fight with themselves as some shitty newspapers claim, and the police was involved, but they didn't actually report it after the initial investigation as they had no high hopes of solving it anyway. It was rather some local crazies in a bad neighborhood where you can easily get mugged.

We were at the Plaza Hotel where we had spent the night and the food for breakfast was not impressive , therefore , I joined with a couple and went out to eat brunch.

We found about 2-300 meters from the hotel a little cafe / shop where we ate and got brunch.
While we sit and eat there will be 5-7 people running in and attacks us .
I get a knife in the back and get hit / stabbed in the shoulder and got only blow for 'only' blow

It all goes quickly and in less than 3 minutes are the people who attacked us away again .

The owner of the cafe was screaming and was just as frustrated as us and apologized many times ( and would not have money for bruch ) .
We then went back to the hotel because we were not sure of the place and quite shocked experience.

I have since been in contact with S100 and Italian police who believe that the assault is not football related but a criminal act by a local gang .

The second pair has taken the train to Milan to fly home when she labeled the incident and very sad.
I have chosen to stay despite a sore back and a scar that looks like something from a movie.

La Gazzetta also wrote that we were drunk which is direct lie ( the time was 10 am ) and I know that at least in the hotel when some had the bad hotel brunch sat around 20/30 Copenhagen supporters witnesses and local staff who can testify that I certainly was not drunk when I left the hotel to eat brunch somewhere

the most correct article written by eb called me and asked for comments is this : http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/fodbold...cle2160130.ece

I have written to eb and asked them to remove the picture of me since this is escalated more than I expected and really expected.

from now on I'll just keep my mouth shut unless it's the police who contact me for it seems like it is constantly turned one way and then the other way and I think now with the 3 posts I have made in this thread describes episode very well as I experience it .

This is the last email I sent to EB :

Hello Sune ,

Thanks for the quick reply .

I do expect to be contacted by the police, if they believe that it is Danes (who attacked us) then they have to have evidence that could disprove what the Danish and Italian police told us down there in the morning.

But I can see that La Gazzetta also writes we were drunk which we were not - the time was 10:00 in the morning and on my behalf the staff at the hotel I stayed at " Plaza" could confirm this and may even have video surveillance of me where I eat brunch and then leave the hotel to find another place for brunch .

personally I think more on the version police came down there as we were in the wrong area at the wrong time and it was not football related but since I have no proof or similar one can easily guess the 1000 different angles on the case , however, will I do accept that we should have been drunk already at 10:00 am in the morning.

As I have written in FCK 's fanforum I could understand if it happened the evening before we partied but at 10 in the morning - the one I had not seen coming .

But your article says Danish police have confirmed that it was the Danes who attacked us - it may you be able to confirm or rule from the police?

I have certainly heard nothing.

and Copenhagen director has also been out saying he has talked with the Italian police about it, so they have been involved, but that the Italian police also to him said it was some locals that assaulted them, with no apparent connection to football.

So yeah the Copenhagen ultras/hools had also been out partying the night before with the same kind of Juve supporters and none of them claim to know anything about it. So when all comes to all the point still stands, Naples > Torino.

Kenka

Dat Kaiserslautern - Dresden game is being played on a very high level of tension on the pitch (not off). Reminds you of the atmosphere of what a Leeds-Milwall game is.

Lots of rumours about German players moving to England.

Reus to United
Draxler to Arsenal

Can see Bayern going in for Draxler too.

It's so stupid, Reus is going nowhere this summer.

And Draxler is totally going to Bayern. He told how much he likes Götze and Neuer, the old Schlacke cunt, is at Bayern, too. Bayern won't miss out on Draxler, might not be next summer, though.

pappe

Oh I thought he was injured before that game and missed out on it. I thought Dembele was pretty good. I remember Spurs having a very high winning % whenever he started. This year he has been outshined by Paulinho because AVB insists on playing him in every PL game. I also think Dembele and Paulinho are too similar to play alongside each other.

Weidenfeller, Piszczek, Sokratis, Friedrich, Durm, Bender, Großkreutz, Aubameyang, Reus, Kuba, Lewandowski

Finally, dat Polish right side back in game :D

DKrgDl4.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
I have a soft spot for Dresden ever since I read Slaughterhouse-Five :3

Anyway, I'm hoping we line up

DDG; Rafael, Vidic, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Fellaini, Jones, Januzaj; Kagawa, Rooney

Jones at CB if Vidic isn't fit, bring in Giggs I suppose lol

Barzul

Jan Aage Fjortoft ‏@JanAageFjortoft 38m
BREAKING NEWS!
I understand Arsenal are big favourite to get Schalke's Wonderkid Julian Draxler.
I understand Wenger talk to him often
#afc

Rosicky replacement.

Kenka

Weidenfeller, Piszczek, Sokratis, Friedrich, Durm, Bender, Großkreutz, Aubameyang, Reus, Kuba, Lewandowski

Finally, dat Polish right side back in game :D
With Piszczek on, Dortmund will qualify for the last 16 of the CL this year, you can be sure.

Do you have a link to watch Leipzig's game ?
Jan Aage Fjortoft ‏@JanAageFjortoft 38m
BREAKING NEWS!
I understand Arsenal are big favourite to get Schalke's Wonderkid Julian Draxler.
I understand Wenger talk to him often
#afc

Rosicky replacement.
Arsenal want to spend 45M € ? I though Özil's move was a one time wonder.
I guess the Emirad Stadium is repayed.

Top Bottom