• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

You don't have the right to say it out loud.
They called themselves RASENBALL Leipzig, the fucking cunts. In English, that's Lawn/Grass Ball Leipzig, just to have the RB (Red Bull) short cut. What kind of club name is this shit? And DFB allows this shit, probably got a nice load of cash, too. Fuck them, fuck them really hard.

bud

She was even hotter in lost when she was paralyzed.

9UzJHMF.jpg

Play a song for us bud.

i will try to record a song for you tonight

Blablurn

rafinha and van buyten :/

its not like we have much more lol. rafinha will play for the rest of the first series. thats no surprise i guess. he will get replaced once everyone is back in shape.

oh and kenka, shaqiri is injured. dont forget this.

Kenka

They called themselves RASENBALL Leipzig, the fucking cunts. In English, that's Lawn/Grass Ball Leipzig, just to have the RB (Red Bull) short cut. What kind of club name is this shit? And DFB allows this shit, probably got a nice load of cash, too. Fuck them, fuck them really hard.

H... holy shit, it's true. I love Red Bull precisely because they are the only ones to do something decent for the region football-wise. Although their methods are probably unsustainable.

Fuck Bla, you're right. OK, let's say Green will slot it in.

bud

are bayern fans in this thread posting ironically.

"oh no, rafinha and van buyten against the #18? fuck."
"i remember when we were good. i miss jupp."

shut up.

Salvadora

We don't need Draxler, that's a bigger reason for not signing him than anything else.

Priority is: (versatile) striker, CB and RB. Rosicky shouldn't be going anywhere, so he won't be needing a replacement in the immediate future.

Nobody thought we'd get Ozil either.
And you wouldn't have if any of the bigger teams wanted him.

A lot of clubs have their eye on Draxler. He won't become available over night. Bayern will almost certainly be involved and you would expect a lot of other Europe's top clubs will too.

Arsenal will need others to opt out to stand a chance.

And just for clarity, the exact same is true for United.

Clegg

A lot of clubs have their eye on Draxler. He won't become available over night. Bayern will almost certainly be involved and you would expect a lot of other Europe's top clubs will too.

Did you know they signed Ozil?

Barzul

I agree to an extent, but Wenger is the xfactor. Ozil supposedly chose us over PSG because of the conversations Wenger had with him. The competition for Draxler will imo, be between Arsenal, Bayern and City.

Kenka

Fuck you all, I am watching Erfurt - Rostock instead.

edit : goal for Rasenbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall

I have a sneaking suspicion Wenger will try to convert him into a forward.

I was telling someone this a few weeks ago. Draxler's a strong, athletic, skillful, 6'2" (Arsene has always liked tall forwards), double footed player who can score from anywhere. Not really an AM in the physical sense, but could be another Ronaldo.

The question is would Arsene spend €40m on a project? Unlikely. We'd need a big season this year to convince him to pick us ahead of the obvious competition anyway.

Wilshere's really staking a claim for that right-wing spot atm. Hard to drop him for Theo at this point in time.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It's impressive how Arsenal are getting so many wins with pretty much the same 11 players every week. I would have thought they'd be knackered by now but they've lasted very well, and this is with several players injured long-term.

Barzul

1 - Only one of Olivier Giroud’s 18 Premier League goals has been scored outside London. Capitalist.

loooooooooool.
love the opta account tweets.

Clegg

You gonna watch the RL?
I'm recording it. Exams start on the 12th so I have some study to do now and Leinster are playing at 7:15 tonight so I'm heading over to watch that.

The RL final should be good though. NZ and Oz are very good sides. I know the English were extremely unfortunate last week, but imo these two sides were the best in the competition.

Plasma

Banned
If Draxler does join us we'd have to get rid of somebody, we have too many similar players in that position and we still have Chamberlain to come back.

Top Bottom