• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

FootballFan

Secured going trough, first spot not yet. If we bottle and Barca bottles Milan takes first spot. But the chances of Barca losing to Celtic at home are almost zero percent :p

And we're beating Milan anyways, so there's that.

Milan have to beat you, Celtic have nothing to play for and have to beat Barca away, I doubt that will happen lol.

Of course it could. But nah.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Give me a fraction or % please.

100% - Koke's 8 assists were all decisive.

96% - David Moyes' chances of bringing the title back home

Night guys.
3AQmK.gif

FootballFan

He was only subbed three times before the 70th minute.

Gotta love whoscored.

Can't believe how angry you are ever since I put you in your place lol.

I don't care about Neymar or Bale. Barca 1st in the league, and Madrid are 3rd. Show me all the stats you like.

prefer to have you go back to posting about how Juve are missing their waterboy so there is no way they can beat Bolognese. lol

Are you sure you're watching the game and not being busy writing ten posts about how shit La Liga is that you can line up for post-match time? I understand that your dick grows inch by inch for every dump you take on the league but sometimes it's more interesting to discuss the results in the league instead of holding our dicks and yelling how BPL is the best thing in the world like a bunch of insecure pricks.

Pls understand.

The only thing I understand is that you're oversensitive.

Flopbinho is DEAD

HAT TRIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!

FLOPMAR AM CRY

BPL has too much money for advertisement, in reality it's just another shit league with teams close to Ligue 1 levels aside from Arsenal. Serie A is the best, Sassuolo would probably be in top four in BPL, Empoli would probably shit over half of the BPL teams. Joke of a league, probably the least amount of goals scored on average.

Bale - One hat trick, one assist.

tumblr_mp0rwiqqxS1qhuvwko1_400.gif

Now shut up cunt and go back to being obsessed and comparing dick sizes like the rest of us. Don't cry next time though.

Arnie

Playing Killzone multiplayer after a game of Battlefield is like going for a maccies after eating at a Michelin star restaurant.

I'm full and the food's shit regardless.

Going to sell this as soon as the campaigns done. FIFA here I come.

noal

Banned
Lads. The force seems to be strong with everyone tonight. Put your dicks away and be friends or fight, fight, fight.

Fighting is more fun. I'm quite deunk.

FAKE EDIT:DRUNK!

Lads. The force seems to be strong with everyone tonight. Put your dicks away and be friends or fight, fight, fight.

Fighting is more fun. I'm quite deunk.

Fire is natural and healthy for the forest. Controlled fires are conducted during the cooler months to reduce fuel buildup and decrease the likelihood of serious hotter fires.

Suen

The only thing I understand is that you're oversensitive.

Now shut up cunt and go back to being obsessed and comparing dick sizes like the rest of us. Don't cry next time though.
:lol the post about BPL is a joke, it's me basically acting like how some BPL followers here are. It's a clear reference to followers like you. You'd think it was obvious from the teams I mentioned there.

The rest is just usual Barca-Madrid crap that is "fun" to joke around about just like FF calls Bale as Gareth Bench or whatever. FF gets me
right FF? :(

MoyeS Seven pls.

noal

Banned
Fire is natural and healthy for the forest. Controlled fires are conducted during the cooler months to reduce fuel buildup and decrease the likelihood of serious hotter fires.

Fair enough. Just seems the fight is strong tonight. It seems to revolve around Barcelona. They need to be brought down a peg or two just like United have. It's the only way.

FootballFan

Shameful spin FF.

SHAMEFUL.

Lol. What can I do?

You guys all know how much he loves whoscored, Neymar is behind only Messi and Ronaldo on there. I caught him out last time we were talking about it and he is mad, even days later lol.

"Iniesta sucks because his stats are shit"
"stats don't mean anything, neymar sucks"

He didn't have a straight answer and got mad when I asked him "so which is it, do they matter or not?"

And that is pretty much the whole story lol.

I know Serie A is already decided but I just find it odd how angry a Bale vs Neymar discussion can get him lol.

Suen

Playing Killzone multiplayer after a game of Battlefield is like going for a maccies after eating at a Michelin star restaurant.

I'm full and the food's shit regardless.

Going to sell this as soon as the campaigns done. FIFA here I come.
What's bad about the MP? Last KZ MP I played was KZ2 and it was fun but modern fps games like COD or KZ are not my type of fps games in mp anyway.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lol. What can I do?

You guys all know how much he loves whoscored, Neymar is behind only Messi and Ronaldo on there. I caught him out last time we were talking about it and he is mad, even days later lol.

He didn't have a straight answer and got mad when I asked him "so which is it, do they matter or not?"

I know Serie A is already decided but I just find it odd how angry a Bale vs Neymar discussion can get him lol.

OMG dat selective Alzheimer indeed. You literally quoted my ANSWER on the last page

When you don't score or assist enough = you're bad, regardless

Giovinco scoring 8 useless goals = 8/10 on Whoscored
Messi scoring 8 decisive goals = 8/10 on Whoscored

But go ahead and clutch at straws baby ;) Dat never gonna bother with your posts again

the ratings on whoscored are meaningless because they don't factor the uselessness factor of the goal/assist.

Lucio and Giovinco were our best players last season, according to the ratings. And Andrea Ranocchia was the best defender in Italy.

Arnie

What's bad about the MP? Last KZ MP I played was KZ2 and it was fun but modern fps games like COD or KZ are not my type of fps games in mp anyway.
:lol

This latest Killzone is a bad imitation of COD with a less than silky framerate.

If you own Battlefield then just don't bother.

Suen

Lol. What can I do?

I find it odd how La Liga fixtures get people so emotional here. It's like enjoying a round of fixtures of the league they follow isn't enough. They need to find another league to talk shit about to complete their weekend.

FootballFan

Killzone is shite. I haven't played the new one but if it's similar to KZ2 or KZ3 then I know.

I find it odd how La Liga fixtures get people so emotional here. It's like enjoying a round of fixtures of the league they follow isn't enough. They need to find another league to talk shit about to complete their weekend.

Why do you find the need to shit on something to satisfy oneself odd?

You're doing it wrong. You're liking 5 different things to make yourself happy.

That's not how it's meant to work.

You enjoy something and everything else is meant to seem shit.

You're the weirdo.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
THE SPINNING WILL NEVER END

and I gotta wake up in 4 hours now!

@Arnie
Fuck it, I'm buying a PS4 this week.

Played an hour of SF singleplayer and enjoyed it.

Played 30 minutes of the multiplayer, after four hours of Battlefield, and found it abhorrent.

I really do like BF4 when it works. Sadly it doesn't half the time on PC...

Fine on PS4 now? Saw it crashing on the fucking main screen fro a long time, DICE must have been in a rush to get it out before COD on all these platforms.

Top Bottom