• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Linius

To be fair; Ridiculous Fishing is fucking amazing game. Ignoring it just because its an Iphone game is quite silly.

Well not ignoring, but a simple game like that shouldn't be able to win any poll versus a top tier 3DS game. I mean Angry Birds was fun too, but no one would rate it higher than a great game on Vita or 3DS :p

To be fair, I don't know why they even put mobile games and handheld games in the same catagory, you can't really compare the two in the end.

qindarka

Banned
Why the fuck does Chelsea want another midfielder? They deserve all the shit they get this season for being moronic in their squad management.

Central midfielders are a lot different from attacking midfielders and I presume Guarin will be employed as the former.

Carbonox

Did the site seriously shit the bed cos of the fuck dump Nintendo wankery? Bet you all those fanboys are Stoke supporters. Ruining everything for everyone all the time.

Salvadora

This or Costa apparently. I want Costa the most. It'll be like buying Suarez junior.
Costa won't happen though, even if we had the money.

Atlético are having a fantastic season in which they are within spitting distance of the top of La Liga and are progressing in the Champions League. They have a fantastic manager too. He will leave in the summer at the earliest and it won't be to Arsenal. The Spanish nationality question alone would guarantee that.

Razor554

BbtCdqlCQAAa4nc.jpg:large

What were Zubi and Rosell fucking thinking when signing Song with that price. Arsenal fucked us in the ass once again.
We have given Arsenal about 160 million€ worth of transfer money in the 2000's with only Cesc worth it and maybe Henry, just for the 2008-2009 season.

Clegg

I font rate Song that highly. As a defensive midfielder he's very patchy at doing his main role of shielding the defence. But he'd start for United right now.

Salvadora

BbtCdqlCQAAa4nc.jpg:large

What were Zubi and Rosell fucking thinking when signing Song with that price(or any price!). Arsenal fucked us in the ass once again.
We have given Arsenal about 160 million€ worth of transfer money in the 2000's with only Cesc worth it and maybe Henry, just for the 2008-2009 season.
Once again? You deserve to be "fucked in the ass" if you chase Alexandre Dimitri Song Billong of all people.

Barcelona should leave Arsenal alone.

Meier

€15m? I followed his story a little since he was a Porto loanee. Didn't Inter pay like €13m to buy him? Selling him at €15m would absolutely be a loss after all the agent fees and taxes involved. That'd be absolutely insane to get rid of what folks in here call their best player at a net loss.

Carbonox

I remember in some ancient FIFA Robert Pires retired and his replacement looked like him and was named Song Billong.

I think EA Games is run by wizards. They anticipated a legit Song Billong.

Razor554

Once again? You deserve to be "fucked in the ass" if you chase Alexandre Dimitri Song Billong of all people.

Barcelona should leave Arsenal alone.

I hope to see a day when we sell some shitty player to Arsenal for a high price

It will be a fine day of payback

Kyoufu

What a weird pic
KuGsj.gif

There's a video on youtube of him running away from stewards and Altidore is stood in the middle laughing his tits off at the stewards falling over on the pitch
KuGsj.gif

1BITtL8.png

Funniest thing about this tweet? Chelsea lost the game. lololol

L1NETT

I font rate Song that highly. As a defensive midfielder he's very patchy at doing his main role of shielding the defence. But he'd start for United right now.

With Carrick out yeah, but when MC comes back not a chance. Song is bang average, does not offer a lot.

The second the season ends, we need to ask Suarez if he wants to leave. If he says no, we keep him even if he changes his mind

If he says yes, Brendan chases Costa with the fury of a thousand suns, phoning him every other day, stalking him through the streets of Madrid, buying him Ferraris and Lamborghinis until he needs to rent a garage. Hire a PI to dig up some dirt we can blackmail him with.

Sell Suarez early, do everything in our power to get Costa

rvy

Banned
Yurt comes out to meet FF and FF starts to retreat,
if FF goes back an inch farther he'll end up next to Messi in a ringside seat.
Yurt swings with his left, Yurt swings with his right,
Look at the Silent Chief carry the fight
FF keeps backing, but there's not enough room,
It's a matter of time till Yurt lowers the boom.
Now Yurt lands with a right, what a beautiful swing,
And the punch raises the cunt clean out of the ring.
FF is still rising and the tax office wears a frown,
For they can't start counting till FF goes down.
Now FF is disappearing from view, Football-GAF is going frantic,
But radar stations have picked him up, hiding his taxes over the Atlantic.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt comes out to meet FF and FF starts to retreat,
if FF goes back an inch farther he'll end up next to Messi in a ringside seat.
Yurt swings with his left, Yurt swings with his right,
Look at the Silent Chief carry the fight
FF keeps backing, but there's not enough room,
It's a matter of time till Yurt lowers the boom.
Now Yurt lands with a right, what a beautiful swing,
And the punch raises the cunt clean out of the ring.
FF is still rising and the tax office wears a frown,
For they can't start counting till FF goes down.
Now FF is disappearing from view, Football-GAF is going frantic,
But radar stations have picked him up, hiding his taxes over the Atlantic.

So Benfica GAF are all lyrical geniuses then?
KuGsj.gif

'Nintendo need time to figure out HD development'

HD console games were being developed in 2004 ffs. WiiU games should have been in development since 2011.

How long did it take them to decide their next console would be HD?

Walshy

HD console games were being developed in 2004 ffs. WiiU games should have been in development since 2011.

I'll be very surprised if the Wii U lasts the entirety of the generation.

The average consumer doesn't have knowledge that the Wii U even exists.

The average gamer has grown tired of the annual Nintendo franchises.

Nintendo should focus on handhelds.

arkon

Never liked the Dynasty Warriors games so that announcement does nothing for me. More interested in the proper Zelda Wii U iteration.

Other than that, just give me Bayonetta 2!

Kenka

The single worst thing about Nintendo currently hands up.

bjaelke

Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews
FA charge Southampton striker Dani Osvaldo with violent conduct & Newcastle coach Andy Woodman with improper conduct #SSN

Top Bottom