• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Baki

:lol, why would he even want to leave Atletico at this time? They have their best chance to win the league, plus he'll be cup-tied for the CL.

Better wait till the summer, Arsene.

Because he's on a shit salary at Atletico. We can probably offer triple what he's getting there. His release clause is only €38m.

Feorax

Because he's on a shit salary at Atletico. We can probably offer triple what he's getting there. His release clause is only €38m.

Well if he moves for that reason then he's the worst kind of mercenary. He only renewed his contract 5 months ago, and he was perfectly happy to do so then, when he could have come to us.

Also, there's no way his release clause is still €38 million. We offered not far off that in the summer and met it, and if he's on a new contract since then, it will likely be much higher.

It would be a great signing for Arsenal if it comes off, but this could quite easily become Suarez 2.0.

Fergie

Banned
Galaxy's 11

http://t.co/uEXVmHC7qO

EARTH IS DEAD
Where's the defence? Lol.

Earth is DEAD.

Who's the Asian guy with Gotze?

Moses?
ieHeToei588OK.gif

sohois

Samsung totally stole the idea of that advert from the plot of Inazuma Eleven 2.

except in that game the aliens decided to challenge a team of japanese high schoolers instead.

L1NETT

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The agent of Fredy Guarin has confirmed that Chelsea will make an attempt to sign the Inter man in January.

Reports yesterday claimed that a €15m bid was being lined up and it seems that things are gathering pace.

“The interest of Chelsea is virtually official,” Marcelo Ferreyra told Radio Caracol. “The Blues are talking to Inter.

“Fredy is happy at Inter and we will have to carefully evaluate the London club’s project for the future.

“The two Manchester clubs have also shown an interest, but he is a back-up option for both of them.

“There have been a number of contacts between the Nerazzurri and Chelsea officials. All we are waiting for is a decision from President Erick Thohir.”

Well if he moves for that reason then he's the worst kind of mercenary. He only renewed his contract 5 months ago, and he was perfectly happy to do so then, when he could have come to us.

Also, there's no way his release clause is still €38 million. We offered not far off that in the summer and met it, and if he's on a new contract since then, it will likely be much higher.

It would be a great signing for Arsenal if it comes off, but this could quite easily become Suarez 2.0.

http://www.grada360.com/futbol/juga...ula-diego-costa-atletico-201308152023-g3.html

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130815/atletico-madrid/diego-costa-firma-2018_54379447218.html

His release clause was €25m (£21m), now it's €38m (£32m). And he apparently went from €800k per-year to €1.6m (£26k pw). I remember reading something about Liverpool being ready to "treble" his wages too which would've been very manageable for you.

No chance him leaving in January because Atletico are set up to have an amazing season, but everybody will be after him in the summer (which is why we probably won't be able to get him either way).

Carbonox

Why the fuck does Chelsea want another midfielder? They deserve all the shit they get this season for being moronic in their squad management.

Maybe he is a back up target?

Cleverley only passes forward if it's to an opposition player.
Fletcher has AIDS.
Carrick is slowly rotting away.
Anderson just came out of I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here so isn't anywhere near ready for playing the sport.
Fellaini consumed too much Guylian chocolate fumes and is laughing in some wheelbarrow at Carrington cos he still doesn't know what he's doing at Utd.
Giggs has to wake up every 10 minutes for a piss in the night so doesn't have much energy.

Guarin's got a good chance.

Carbonox

Oi Yurt, I started a new career on FIFA 14 with Juventus and the first new article was "How will Juve cope without Felipe Melo?" Instantly made me think of you, boo.

faridmon

Does anyone know when exactly West Brom fell of the top section of the table last season?

I just hope we aren't West Brom in different suits...

Linius

Gzy3vLz.png

A poll in which you can vote for either Animal Crossing: New Leaf or Ridiculous Fishing as the better game for on the road and after 75 votes it's almost 50/50. If AC will lose to a fucking mobile game I'm lost :lol

faridmon

Gzy3vLz.png

A poll in which you can vote for either Animal Crossing: New Leaf or Ridiculous Fishing as the better game for on the road and after 75 votes it's almost 50/50. If AC will lose to a fucking mobile game I'm lost :lol

To be fair; Ridiculous Fishing is fucking amazing game. Ignoring it just because its an Iphone game is quite silly.

Top Bottom