• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Walshy

Doesn't Matic have a 40 mil. release clause?

That's a bit much for him, even though I really rate him.
Yeah, we've been linked though and with Chelsea going for Guarín we could potentially get him without much competition.

We are more likely to get Fernando from Porto, who is a similar player to Lucas. We've been heavily linked with him recently and he's recently got Portuguese citizenship, which makes it easier for him to move him.

edit: beaten

Nope, Torres.
Speaking of Torres, where is he going to end up? Surely can't stay at Chelsea past this season.

Walshy

Atletico or Galatasaray
He'd have to take a pay-cut to join Atletico.

Plus he'd probably be behind Villa and Diego Costa (barring he doesn't leave in the Summer). I just can't see a manager like Simone going for him.

Galatasaray is a good shout though. Either there or the MLS.

FootballFan

Bb3jpouCYAAGDr_.jpg

"Where is DVD

I can't read

La masia teach me football

Aguero pls"

Jack cw

Rafinha staying means Lahm will continue to play as DM. If he was planning with Lahm as RB, then he would've promoted Rankovic to be his backup.
And the problem is? Rafinha could be on the bench again if lahm fails in DM, but as of right now he is our best DM. Schweini out and Martinez too slow and bulky there is only lahm. Forget the double 6 it will never come again to Bayern.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
God I can't wait to see Messi vs Kun in the CL, then watching them together in the WC
and rip Brazil's hearts out by winning it

Slizz

God I can't wait to see Messi vs Kun in the CL, then watching them together in the WC

Argentina find a backline and a mid-field to supply Messi I was unaware of?

I honestly don't think a South American team wins it. But I can only imagine how nuts Brazil would go if they won.

FootballFan

Brazil is going to DESTROY every team they play.

Casual football fans will all be like "Brazil still much better than every other team, as always, what a surprise"

I can;t stop watching that Kolarov gif

Wish he played more, he provides awesomeness going forward and lols at the back. Fuck Clichy, what entertainment does he bring?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
295_1263092741_69855.jpg

because of course

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bb3jpouCYAAGDr_.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Messi with his permenant derp face

[quote="Splatt, post: 94158292"]
I can't believe Tevez has been omitted from Argentina squad. I don't even...[/QUOTE]

11 goals and 4 assists ; ;

It's personal, supposedly.

Meier

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bb3jpouCYAAGDr_.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Sheesh, Messi is looking BUILT. Dat HGH.

[quote="bone_and_sinew, post: 94153186"]Why is Clichy the starter over him again? Whenever I see Kolarov play he's always making good crosses and moving forward. Clichy sucks at everything right now.[/QUOTE]

It actually seems like Pellegrini prefers Aleks to Gael if I had to guess. I am not a Clichy fan personally so I'm not entirely opposed to this mindset.

[quote="Splatt, post: 94158292"]That reminds me...

I can't believe Tevez has been omitted from Argentina squad. I don't even...[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It made sense in the 2011/2012 year due to his tantrum, but he has been excellent for a year and a half now basically and has earned a recall. Far better than some of their other options they've brought in.

If Spain win, I might have to stop following international football for good.

Nightmares of the Euros, a bunch of twats trying to convince everyone that Spain were in fact brilliant to watch because they played winning football, and then acting as though the final was indicative of their general play in the matches preceding it.

Boring cuntstain of a team, knobend players.

@Yurt, my generation have no problem with ze Germans :p

Linius

I normally wouldn't bag for stuff, but I'm now 500 Nintendo stars (two games) away from the Luigi statue. Does anyone in Footey Gaf have Nintendo stars he'd be willing to part with?

Top Bottom