• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

I normally wouldn't bag for stuff, but I'm now 500 Nintendo stars (two games) away from the Luigi statue. Does anyone in Footey Gaf have Nintendo stars he'd be willing to part with?

Give us until tomorrow and you can have my Zelda code. Can't be arsed to open it now, got work in a bit :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Well, Italy qualified, so that's already taken care of.

YOU NEVER KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN

iY67Qk5DCWAEi.gif

Salvadora

Anyone but Spain, England and France.

Would absolutely love to see an outsider win it and lots of drama. I'd rather watch hoofball than the way Spain played last Euros.

Anyone but Spain, England and France.

Would absolutely love to see an outsider win it and lots of drama. I'd rather watch hoofball than the way Spain played last Euros.

Yep. Nothing unexpected ever comes from extreme tiki taka. It became a case of Spain just keeping the ball to prevent conceding, rather than keeping the ball to create a passing avenue towards goal. If all football was like that, nobody would watch it.

edit: ACIV £28 on PS4 if you have PS+ and a PS3. £30 without PS+

Buy it as part of the Christmas deals on PS3, pay £10 on top on PS4 store to download PS4 version. Expires at midday on the 21st

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
It wouldn't bother me to see Spain win it, if they're the best again then so be it.

The only result I want is I absolutely want to see, Uruguay throttle England and knock them out of the group. The meltdowns would be glorious.
I also want a combination of Argentina/Brazil/Uruguay in the knockout rounds because of how fiercely they play each other.

It wouldn't bother me to see Spain win it, if they're the best again then so be it.

The only result I want is I absolutely want to see Uruguay throttle England and knock them out of the group. The meltdowns would be glorious. I also want a combination of Argentina/Brazil/Uruguay in the knockout rounds because of how fiercely they play each other.

Shouldn#t be too many meltdowns unless Suarez handballs it or something. Any reasonable England fan is well aware that we'll probably finish third, even if the teams are pretty level aside from Suarez

Even so I couldn't see him leaving Arsenal anytime soon, I would gibb him the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah, but sometimes they fuck off unexpectedly. They talk about loyalty and being a childhood fan, then before you know it they've gone to a team of mercenaries and left you out in the cole.

Elchele

And the problem is? Rafinha could be on the bench again if lahm fails in DM, but as of right now he is our best DM. Schweini out and Martinez too slow and bulky there is only lahm. Forget the double 6 it will never come again to Bayern.

Then we should get rid of Schweinsteiger and Javi? Pep indeed

LTWheels

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport 5m
Cardiff boss Malky Mackay is told by owner Vincent Tan in a highly critical email to resign or he will be sacked, BBC Sport understands.

fucking ridiculous.

Next Spurs or West Brom manager then?

Feorax

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport 5m
Cardiff boss Malky Mackay is told by owner Vincent Tan in a highly critical email to resign or he will be sacked, BBC Sport understands.

fucking ridiculous.

Insane. Feel really sorry for him.

Going to be an interesting atmosphere from the away fans on Saturday.

In other news, DiMarzio has said Mitroglou has signed a new deal.

Meier

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport 5m

fucking ridiculous.

Absurd. West Brom would be wise to swoop him up -- he is a quality manager. Cardiff will almost certainly go back down if/when they get rid of him.

Clearly, this recent development is the culmination of an increasingly tense relationship. Mackay must have known of Tan's anger at the finances he and his advisors used. Why then attract the fury of your boss by suggesting you intend to spend yet again? Either Mackey was completely ignorant, or he was being a cunt by trying to place pressure on Tan with public statements about wanting to sign players. Tan obviously felt Mackay was trying to be clever.

Lucifer, is Emanuelson okay? Gabriel's flying attack was amazing, but also fucking insane.

http://shrani.si/f/1E/aq/33hnPskv/supermangabriel.gif[img][/QUOTE]

Nope, he is likely to be out until January at this point. Today he didn't train with the rest of the players, and will probably miss the Derby.

Gabriel did everything wrong on Monday, probably keeping Abbiati on the pitch, even if he had to puke every five minutes, would've been better.

Top Bottom