• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

rvy

Banned
haha this! But nothing tops the walking dead, sry guys.

Oh, man. Every single fucking thing that walks around me talks about that POS show like it's the 2nd coming. Just shut up already, nobody cares about your awful show.
Watch it and leave the rest of us alone.

pls

Only Breaking Bad hipsters are more annoying.

At least Game of Thrones has sex or whatever.

Meier

Just downloaded Brooklyn Nine Nine for work tonight on Meier's says so...

Better be fucking good.

It's very funny, excellent cast. Can't decide who my favorite character is.. probably Andre Braugher (the captain) although Terry Crews is perfect as well. So is Joe Lo Truglio.. man, they all are. I think it feels very similar to Parks & Rec.

3Sixty

I didn't think it was.

But Terry Crews!

You get to watch TV shows while at work?

Are you a nightwatchman?

One of my many,many jobs.

It's very funny, excellent cast. Can't decide who my favorite character is.. probably Andre Braugher (the captain) although Terry Crews is perfect as well. So is Joe Lo Truglio.. man, they all are. I think it feels very similar to Parks & Rec.

I'm hunting you down if its shit.

Meier

I haven't watched almost human, but sleepy hollow and brooklyn nine nine have been pretty good, other new shows I have enjoyed is been dracula and trophy wife

Check it out if you get a chance. The "buddy cop" dynamic is REALLY good -- great chemistry between the leads. I've been very impressed by the visuals too. It scratches the Fringe itch in terms of the world it's in as well. Definitely worth your time if you have a passing interest in the genre.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The Walking Dead will never live up to its theme song

where's dc when you need him

edit: THERE HE IS
p0QHO.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Manchester United and Arsenal will fight for Claudio Marchisio, according to reports in the Italian Press.

Il Sussidiario have claimed this evening that the Premier League duo will go in for the Juventus man in January.

MARCHISIO1.gif

Yen

Christmas holidays tomorrow. Which means for dinner today I'm having 4 Rice Krispy Squares and a bottle of Jones Orange Cream Soda, no other food left at uni

Meier

Greatest theme song in the history of TV.

It's youtube, so spoiler comments are a possibility.

Dangit! :mad: I clicked Hitcher's quote without the spoiler comments bit and BAM, right there. We quit after season 1 since I wasn't particularly impressed but I do plan to give it another shot some day. Ahh well..

Daily Mail says AVB didn't want Lamela, Chadli, Chiriches or Eriksen although he eventually agreed. He wanted Paulinho, Soldado and Capoue of those they signed, but he was primarily after Hulk, Villa and Joao Moutinho this summer.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
May have a spare Hearthstone key if anyone is interested

Dangit! :mad: I clicked Hitcher's quote without the spoiler comments bit and BAM, right there. We quit after season 1 since I wasn't particularly impressed but I do plan to give it another shot some day. Ahh well..

Daily Mail says AVB didn't want Lamela, Chadli, Chiriches or Eriksen although he eventually agreed. He wanted Paulinho, Soldado and Capoue of those they signed, but he was primarily after Hulk, Villa and Joao Moutinho this summer.

Blame dc's stealth edit :(

@LT,it was/is free on PS+

LTWheels

Blame dc's stealth edit :(

@LT,it was/is free on PS+

Yeah, but I don't want to keep around my PS3/360. I have no use for them any more. I've played everything I have wanted to play on those consoles. Dark Souls 2 and South Park are also being released on the PC so I don't see a need to keep them around. Rather sell them now whilst I can still get a good price for them. I like having the 'infinite backwards compatibility' of a PC if I ever want to replay a game in the future.

I'll end up buying a second hand PS3 again when Persona 5 is released in Europe in 2016.

Yeah, but I don't want to keep around my PS3/360. I have no use for them any more. I've played everything I have wanted to play on those consoles. Dark Souls 2 and South Park are also being released on the PC so I don't see a need to keep them around. Rather sell them now whilst I can still get a good price for them. I like having the 'infinite backwards compatibility' of a PC if I ever want to replay a game in the future.

I'll end up buying a second hand PS3 again when Persona 5 is released in Europe in 2016.

Have fun playing MG:R on Windows 15 :p

Fair point. I'd really appreciate an official PS4 controller driver and native game support

Elchele

He's solid and it's hard to find good defenders with experience that have chemistry with the team. He's 28, in three years he'll be 31. Still a useful substitute.

Rafinha staying means Lahm will continue to play as DM. If he was planning with Lahm as RB, then he would've promoted Rankovic to be his backup.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
-
the Colombian has 9 goals to his name, he’s perhaps underperformed by his standards, especially when compared to Cavani.

The summer arrival is netting every 132.1 minutes for Monaco, not necessarily a poor run of form, but he's netted only twice in his last 7 league outings, having scored 7 in his first 7.

Salvadora

1. Arsenal
  2. Liverpool
  3. Everton
  4. Southampton
The moral and righteous top four.

City and Chelsea would get relegated for crimes against football.

Splatt

Jesus Christ

That effortless technique to get such power and perfect backlift

I tried that once and the ball flew waaay above the bar :lol:

Why is Clichy the starter over him again? Whenever I see Kolarov play he's always making good crosses and moving forward. Clichy sucks at everything right now.

He is not so good at defending, despite being LB. Mancini used him as a winger a couple of times.

FootballFan

"Official: There's a deal on the renewal of Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta"

At least the pathetic rumours about him leaving can now cease to exist.

Smh iniesta. No wonder he has been playing good again in his last 2-3 games. After being poor for a year.

I'm disappoint

Top Bottom