• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

dc89

Bb3qPBtIgAADZly.jpg:large

Fuck I need that on my Christmas tree.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nope, he is likely to be out until January at this point. Today he didn't train with the rest of the players, and will probably miss the Derby.

Gabriel did everything wrong on Monday, probably keeping Abbiati on the pitch, even if he had to puke every five minutes, would've been better.

What's wrong with Abbiati? I don't want him to end his career like this.

pulsemyne

Cardiff owner is stupid, lol.

Mackay should go to West Brom, he'd do well there.

I bet he goes to spurs. He's a decent manager.

As a Swansea fan it should give me immense pleasure to see Cardiff in such a state but it doesn't. Vincent Tan is mental and is poison for Cardiff and an element of Welsh football. He pissed on the clubs identity and sadly the Cardiff board were more than willing to let him do it. Do yourself a favour Cardiff and try and run the club the way Swansea run theirs.
Of course it would be nice to see you relegated at the end of the season.

Clearly, this recent development is the culmination of an increasingly tense relationship. Mackay must have known of Tan's anger at the finances he and his advisors used. Why then attract the fury of your boss by suggesting you intend to spend yet again? Either Mackey was completely ignorant, or he was being a cunt by trying to place pressure on Tan with public statements about wanting to sign players. Tan obviously felt Mackay was trying to be clever.

I feel you're trying to be clever.

pulsemyne

Clearly, this recent development is the culmination of an increasingly tense relationship. Mackay must have known of Tan's anger at the finances he and his advisors used. Why then attract the fury of your boss by suggesting you intend to spend yet again? Either Mackey was completely ignorant, or he was being a cunt by trying to place pressure on Tan with public statements about wanting to sign players. Tan obviously felt Mackay was trying to be clever.

It's not Mackay at Fault. Tan is mental. The man sacked someone and replaced him with a fucking person who couldn't speak english and used to paint the stadium.

Meier

Am I supposed to use underwear (under my swim shorts) when going to the swim pool of my building?

Guys, serious question.

Well, if they're board shorts.. yes. If they have built-in underwear, no. If there aren't any, you're playing with fire..

dc89

Check this out Meier (saw it on twitter). 4 years to the day that Hughes was sacked at City and Mancini took over. I remember driving in the car and listening to the commentary, we just beat Sunderland 4-3.

Look at that Hansen comment.

How he's still on MoTD is beyond me.

iLBvgZE7zPGHH.gif

What's wrong with Abbiati? I don't want him to end his career like this.

A lot of things. His feet are just plain bad, his hands will never block a ball and still has issues when there are corner kicks.

Actually, he didn't fell well on Monday (he had to puke, basically), took something right before the match vs Roma but didn't work, so Gabriel had to take his place. He'll probably be back for the Derby.

In the last week or so there have been a lot of articles about our next GK: either Marchetti or Perin, Gabriel will probably end up loaned in a mid table club, Amelia will leave and Abbiati will be our second keeper.

e6tuf.gif

Meier

Check this out Meier (saw it on twitter). 4 years to the day that Hughes was sacked at City and Mancini took over. I remember driving in the car and listening to the commentary, we just beat Sunderland 4-3.

Look at that Hansen comment.

How he's still on MoTD is beyond me.

Too funny. To answer your question, there's no accountability for pundits! Spout all the shit you wan't. Stir up a bit of controversy and get people talking? Even better.

L1NETT

Nu uh to Makay to Spurs. Just cannot see that one.

Can see him at West Brom, or dropping back down into the Championship.

@Lucifer
our goals in 2011-2012. It's easy to forget just how massive Matri was that season. THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR HIM

-

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bb4CSKgIgAAOiC4.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
I saw his goal vs Atalanta today. At first I thought somebody else scored it, like Messi or CR7, then I saw him doing his dumb celebration, I couldn't believe my eyes.

He'll play alongside Balotelli on Sunday, Kakà will be right behind them. We're already dead and buried. There's no hope.

pulsemyne

The rumour is Cardiff will bring in Dave Jones as director of football. So they sack the manager who got them promoted for a manager who failed Cardiff for quite some time.

L1NETT

The rumour is Cardiff will bring in Dave Jones as director of football. So they sack the manager who got them promoted for a manager who failed Cardiff for quite some time.

Fucking madness.

When Cardiff are in League One facing a tough trip away at Stevanage I wonder what Vincent Tan will think.

Him and the Venky's need to give it up.

---

Can we ban Frimpong please? Just posting anything he says brings the IQ down around 40 points in this place.

Barzul

I can see Falcao at Chelsea if they give up Torres to Monaco. Great deals for both parties imo. I think 45m + Torres would do it.

Top Bottom