• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Elchele

water all over my keyboard and monitor

im sorry

1291249652-rudi-voeller.9.jpg

rvy

Banned
Mumei pls

Kenka
wants to embraced by the protective and warm arms of mid-50s obese swiss German men with a very kind attitudes

Pls unban willbz, I need his reaction and post-reaction video for gifs.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
KENKA AHAHAHA what the hell man!

your past midnight threads always deliver
KuGsj.gif
I'm concerned now

This Vikingdom movie the original Hound is in looks just terrific

PZJ5bPe.gif

"A forgotten king, Eirick, is tasked with the impossible odds to defeat Thor, the God of Thunder."

Eirick...Thor

159710_erick-thohir-direktur-utama-pt-visi-media-asia-tbk-viva-.jpg

Well, close!

Elchele

Man, Kenka :lol

No, but I would have let him have sex with me, if he wanted. Really.

I am not attracted to beauty when it comes to men. It has more to do with their will and composure. Men who can dedicate time to build a project and have the wisdom to accept failure and success in equal share are especially sexy (to me).

But to play with a guy's bamboo is not something I want to do at all.

so you like Rudi Voller?!

edit: shit! hahahaha

Stefan Velkov, a 17 year old Bulgarian cb, is on trial at Carrington. He's been called up for the national team already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txAQsnGsUG0

We could use a talented cb for the youth team. Keane and Thorpe are our best prospects, but Keane always has a mistake in him. I like Thorpe, but he's pretty short for a cb. The u18 cbs are crap.

Kenka

You shut your mouth, if I can look at dudes without shirts I can damn sure look at some fine ass moving up the stairs.

PATRIARCHY DID THIS!
I see, you are fearing Mumei in this thread so you're giving your inner instincts a free pass elsewhere. How dare you capitalize on my coming out, you sub-par benfiquiste.

rvy

Banned
Admitting to being a misogynist will probably do that.

Turns out it's OK as long as you admit it. This is what the feminist crowd has passed on to me from their biblical teachings.

From the gay thread.

Well, from the Kenka thread.

I see, you are fearing Mumei in this thread so you're giving your inner instincts a free pass elsewhere. How dare you capitalize on my coming out, you sub-par benfiquiste.

Hey now, there's no need for this.

Just enjoy the beautiful motion. How the symmetrical cheeks bounce together and their sublime form.

Oh yes.

rvy

Banned
rvy pls don't leave us

Mumei pls

Joining Wooden is heaven.

Gonna have my way with some burras.

Willbz farting in God's face and posting videos on HeavenlyTube.

pulga forcing Messi dolls to have sex with tax-evading prostitutes.

Watching the Drogba documentary on ITV4 i recorded last week.

He is a very inspirational guy.

I still hate him for all the goals he scored against Arsenal though :lol

kharma45

Watching the Drogba documentary on ITV4 i recorded last week.

He is a very inspirational guy.

I still hate him for all the goals he scored against Arsenal though :lol

Must give it a go, they've had some good football ones lately. Good one on Ronaldo and the brilliant one with Keane and Viera.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ashley Cole ‏@TheRealAC3 1m
Right off to bed, just putting on my anti wrinkle cream on, nite peeps enjoy annals smile best way to enjoy like

ENJOY WHAT NOW

WHATS GOIN ON TONI8

Kenka

Kenka's thread was really good

I think it does everyone good to speak openly in petit comité about these things. Sexuality, morality, ethics, fork paths, etc.
I enjoy speaking about sexuality on GAF because the answer is always a bit mild and bitter, and often informative too. It's a bit like life itself, but concentrated into a few moments only.

It's like enjoying a fast forward movie of your own life.
Yeah Keane/Viera was very interesting. Clearly had a lot of respect for each other.

Shame Keane's a cunt though :p
I read "Kenka's a cunt".
Damn the other thread.

Top Bottom