• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Zabojnik

Let it go, KidA. <3

cover_trez_ita.jpg

So excited for this match + Trezeguet's visit. Should be amazing.

feel

I really have no clue about celebrities here in Argentina. Most celebrities down here are incredibly bizarre, like this guy:

http://www.metafisicasedecentral.com/IMAGENES/ricardo-fort1.jpg[IMG]

He died a couple of weeks ago. dat cocaine

Women are incredibly beautiful here, it blows my mind every day. Even the ugly ones are very do-able.[/QUOTE]
Argentine women drive me crazy whenever I meet one here in Venezuela or watch them on Fox Sports. Beautiful or not, the sassy inhibited way they talk with that accent just screams "fuck me hard against that wall" to me. Nnnggghhh.

FootballFan

thanks. worth it or should that $60 go on crimbo booze? :)

Hard to really answer that. It definitely is an improvement over the ps3 version. It looks better, plays different, new animations, better fps etc. but it won't make you jizz in amazement.

Basically what I am saying is, if you like FIFA and play quite often, it's worth it. If you only play every now and then, the ps3 version is fine.

EA are offering a next gen upgrade on the physical copy.

Not here.

rodvik

Hard to really answer that. It definitely is an improvement over the ps3 version. It looks better, plays different, new animations, better fps etc. but it won't make you jizz in amazement.

Basically what I am saying is, if you like FIFA and play quite often, it's worth it. If you only play every now and then, the ps3 version is fine.

Not here.

Thanks!

EA are offering a next gen upgrade on the physical copy.

Ty, I will check out the pissPlus store when I boot up the PS4 and see if there is an option. Till then I will stick with AssCreed 4 I think.

Lightning

Banned
If Cardiff sack Malky that is bat shit insane. They will go from a trip to Anfield to a trip Swindon if they act like this. Cardiff don't have the great pull and who would want to manage their with such a stupid owner? Certainly no too ambitious manager. Southampton had a decent squad and were prepared to invest a lot too also have excellent players coming through.

Take a look at Spurs. 11 managers in 18yrs and nothing to show for it. Looooooooooooooooooooool

Feorax

If Cardiff sack Malky that is bat shit insane. They will go from a trip to Anfield to a trip Swindon if they act like this. Cardiff don't have the great pull and who would want to manage their with such a stupid owner? Certainly no too ambitious manager. Southampton had a decent squad and were prepared to invest a lot too also have excellent players coming through.

Take a look at Spurs. 11 managers in 18yrs and nothing to show for it. Looooooooooooooooooooool

It's going to be a relief to play City, just so we're not playing a club in crisis for the first time in about a month.

Absurd.

Just listend to Brenton speak about this on BBC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25444400

I never knew Brenton could speak so....dreamily.

Hands off motherfucker

God dammit.... After years of trying to gain promotion, Cardiff make it to the Premier League and our chairman has turned us into a laughing stock.

Swansea fans must be loving it, not to mention other teams hanging around the bottom of the table.

No doubt Tan has his son's college roommate lined up for the top job.... :-(

Good luck for the rest of the season (after Saturday at least)

Tan needs a good battering tbh, wouldn't be too distraught with some mob justice :p

#fuckSwansea

We've done this a thousand times.

It's Lucas Piazon or Oscar. End of :p

Oscar? Fucking Oscar? I'd rather bum Flanagan

Its my 24th birthday today, even my Mum seems to have forgotten about it, so Luis, if you're reading this, do us a favour and sign that contract for £500pw with a £200m buyout clause. Ta.

If Spurs have any sense they'll make an informal inquiry for Hyypia.

Rubin Kazan have fired their manager, Berdyev. He's been with them for 12 years. Everything of note the club has accomplished has been with him.

Yen

Can't remember my password so hopefully I don't lock myself out of GAF forever here trying to resolve it.
Edit: phew, I'm fixed.

Anzhi...dead. Rubin...dead. Just have Gazprom pull our funding and the Russian League will be back to the hellhole of the 90s where only the Moscow teams are relevant. Disgusting.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So de Boer is 'honoured' by our interest in him. Levy please just pay the money and get it done.

Andros out for a month :(

Feorax

Interesting from the Times this morning. Apparently Rafael was considering playing for the English national team, but abandoned the idea when the media went apshit over Januzaj potentially doing it.

Salazar

Merry Christmas Bla and Merry Christmas to all of you.

Merry Christmas.

Just discovered that I've committed, in organising a conference, a faux pas comparable to inviting Patrice Evra and Luis Suarez to share a bunk. I have no idea how to walk it back, short of sending a "forget I invited you" note.

According to the Times, Milan are actually interested in AVB for next year. I'd sign him in a heartbit over Seedorf, at least we'd have one good year. As long as he doesn't act like a Mou-Inter spy.
Its my 24th birthday today, even my Mum seems to have forgotten about it, so Luis, if you're reading this, do us a favour and sign that contract for £500pw with a £200m buyout clause. Ta.

Happy birthday Hitch!

Walshy

Happy birthday! Hopefully Liverpool beating Cardiff and being top of the league by 3pm would be a nice late birthday present for you.

Salazar

Messi landing big shots on Faus

Messi: "Faus is someone who knows nothing about football and wants to make Barça a business, which it isn't"

lol

He gonna tell us about how spiritual it is, how this parasitic corporate entity represents something pure about Catalonia

Top Bottom