• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Kassu

Banned
Happy birthday Hitch! Hope you beat Cardiff tomorrow

Bought MG Rising for PC even though I already have it on PS3. I just hope PC port is great, didn't really play much of it on PS3.

Elchele

Argentine women drive me crazy whenever I meet one here in Venezuela or watch them on Fox Sports. Beautiful or not, the sassy inhibited way they talk with that accent just screams "fuck me hard against that wall" to me. Nnnggghhh.

hahahahaha, I know man
women are very different here, they're much more interesting and confident. Also they have much better legs and ass.

If i had google glases I would do a live streaming of the main avenue in the afternoon. It would be the best youtube channel. hnnnnnggg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bought MG Rising for PC even though I already have it on PS3. I just hope PC port is great, didn't really play much of it on PS3.
the low specs are worrying though..
Let it go, KidA. <3

This one still blows my mind

ibqkcfUXMBYA2k.gif

So excited for this match + Trezeguet's visit. Should be amazing.
Trezegol <3 We can't lose, we simply can't.
8 points clear sounds much better than 5 too

hahahahaha, I know man
women are very different here, they're much more interesting and confident. Also they have much better legs and ass.

If i had google glases I would do a live streaming of the main avenue in the afternoon. It would be the best youtube channel. hnnnnnggg

I would be your first subscriber.

Mastadon

Banned
The Guardian said:
Amid the thrills of Liverpool's attacking play last weekend and the aimless toil of Tottenham Hotspur, some things went relatively unnoticed, such as another assured performance by Mamadou Sakho in the heart of Liverpool's defence. After a period of adaptation the £15m summer recruit is starting to show that he should become the best centre-back at the club, tough in duels, savvy in his positioning, classy with his distribution and, moreover, powerful from set-pieces at both ends of the pitch. The question, especially when Liverpool play with two rather than three centre-backs, is who should partner him? It has been Martin Skrtel in the last two matches but, while the Slovakian has qualities and is enjoying a better season than last term, he always gives the impression that an outbreak of flimsy haplessness is imminent. Daniel Agger has not been more secure this term, while Kolo Touré was woeful in his last appearance at Hull and Martin Kelly has barely played all season. So it's a pickle for Brendan Rodgers and a small source of hope for Cardiff City this weekend

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
QPR manager Harry Redknapp has confirmed that Benoit Assou-Ekotto could return to Tottenham next month.

West London Sport revealed this week that there is a clause in the left-back&#8217;s season-long loan deal enabling Spurs to recall him.

They are also able to take midfielder Tom Carroll back to White Hart Lane but are more likely to want Assou-Ekotto, who was frozen out by Andre Villas-Boas prior to the Portuguese&#8217;s sacking as Tottenham boss.

Redknapp is yet to hear from his former club, where Tim Sherwood is in caretaker charge, but accepts there is every chance Assou-Ekotto will leave Loftus Road early.

He said: &#8220;It can happen, yes. We haven&#8217;t got any control over it. I hope it doesn&#8217;t happen as they&#8217;ve both been excellent loan signings for us.

&#8220;I think he [Assou-Ekotto] is very happy here and enjoying his football. He&#8217;s playing well and we&#8217;d like to keep him.&#8221;

url

Also happy birthday hitcher!

Feorax

Happy birthday Hitch!

Cardiff PC was mental. If Mackay isn't able to address the press, there's no way he will be in charge tomorrow, surely.

Feel sorry for the fans, but I hope we destroy them tomorrow, especially if Mackay does go.

Bumhead

Banned
Cardiff are a circus.

Can't help but feel sections of their support are to blame as well though. I mean plenty of them appear to have been happy to support Tan selling their clubs history, heritage and soul down the river with merchandise and season ticket sales, in exchange for a bit of Premier League action, and the Malky situation isn't even as insane as that.

Can't wait until the Premier League bubble bursts and the casualties that crash down with it. Modern football stinks.

Frankfurt vs. Augsburg today, why would God do this to us?

Augsburg is amazing, I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

They're doing a terrific job. Fuck clubs like Hoffenheim who are only successful because of some guy putting a lot of money in it. As long as there are clubs like Augsburg that are successful with very little money but a good plan/team spirit, football isn't dead.

L1NETT

Can't wait until the Premier League bubble bursts and the casualties that crash down with it. Modern football stinks.

And from the ashes.....we shall rise

(and Forest)

But not the Blades. Or Leeds.

I just hope all the silly money escalation war stops soon, whether that comes in a bubble bursting or a cap of some description. And the silly fake tinpot clubs run out of the steam and it reverts to building a club through normal means.

Or even a check on who owns football clubs. How many more Blackburn's or Pompey's need to happen before summat is done

Yen

BBC Sport &#8207;@BBCSport
Cardiff owner Vincent Tan will decide in the coming hours whether to sack Malky Mackay before or after Liverpool game
Cardiff owner Vincent Tan will decide in the coming hours whether to sack manager Malky Mackay before or after Saturday's Premier League match at Liverpool.

Tan is currently flying to the UK having sent Mackay a letter on Monday telling him to resign or face being dismissed from the position he has held since June 2011 - and Mackay has repeatedly stated he will not walk away voluntarily.

Chairman Mehmet Dalman has a preferred candidate to succeed the 41-year-old Scot and Tan has given him permission to strike a deal.

Dalman, who has failed in his attempts to make peace between Tan and Mackay, plans to open talks immediately and make an appointment the coming days.
Cardiff City's managerial target is understood to be a household name currently in work at another British club.

Tan was considering a role for Dave Jones, recently sacked by Sheffield Wednesday, as manager or director of football - the pair have rebuilt their relationship after Jones took legal action against Tan after being dismissed by the Bluebirds in May 2011 - but the Malaysian businessman has decided against proceeding with that idea.

Meanwhile, reported interest in well-travelled Turkish coach Yilmaz Vural is inaccurate.

Despite the latest developments Mackay is keen to stay on at the club he guided to the Premier League for the first time last summer, but he and the Cardiff hierarchy acknowledge his relationship with Tan is damaged beyond repair.
I bet he's considering 'arry

BBC Sport &#8207;@BBCSport
Cardiff owner Vincent Tan will decide in the coming hours whether to sack Malky Mackay before or after Liverpool game

I bet he's considering 'arry

A household name.... Course the issue is does anybody want to come and manage Cardiff after this episode?

Ugh.... What a clusterfuck.

Bumhead

Banned
Dave Jones? Haha, fucking hell.

Isn't one of the primary roles of a DoF to consult on and/or finalise signings? Because Jones' record of signing players for us was absolutely appalling.

Demolition Dave.

Top Bottom