• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Clegg

United bro are we going to win tomorrow?

I think we might slip up again.

City might too.
We'd better fucking not.

We have enough to beat West Ham, but injuries and prehistoric tactics makes me worry a bit. Just get through the Christmas fixtures gaining as many points as possible and look to strengthen where we can in the January window.

Meier

United bro are we going to win tomorrow?

I think we might slip up again.

City might too.
Don't think so. I feel like the worst of our away form is behind us. Guess we'll see. Kompany being back is a very big deal for the team in general.

K1LLER7

We'd better fucking not.

We have enough to beat West Ham, but injuries and prehistoric tactics makes me worry a bit. Just get through the Christmas fixtures gaining as many points as possible and look to strengthen where we can in the January window.
We have to win our next 4 games.

I think we should be okay but West Ham are our bogey team. We need Rooney back for sure. Welbeck is playing well so i don't mind if he starts but would prefer Shinji.

Don't think so. I feel like the worst of our away form is behind us. Guess we'll see. Kompany being back is a very big deal for the team in general.
Guess it's a bit because your away, plus no Aguero.

You should win if the players turn up.

Yen

Glad to hear. Went on a Blu ray purchasing spree this week and purchased:

Dredd
Hunger Games
Inception
Django Unchained
Momento
Prestige

Only previously watched Inception.

Super excited to watch Dredd. We purchased a 3DTV in May and have yet had the chance to test out the 3D.
Loved Dredd, wish there was a sequel. After the film, I nought the first year of JD comics only to be told it only picks up by about year 5, doh!
Urban would've made a great Batman I think.

Clegg

We have to win our next 4 games.

I think we should be okay but West Ham are our bogey team. We need Rooney back for sure. Welbeck is playing well so i don't mind if he starts but would prefer Shinji.
Even if we're in mediocre form I still fancy us to beat anyone at home.

But we so seem to struggle against sides who get in our faces. Fellaini would've been handy to have tomorrow. We just need to grind out results for the next few weeks and hope to god Moyes has something up his sleeve in January.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dear Moyes/Grinch

What's wrong with Chicharito?

Or rather, what's right with Welbeck?

Yours,
Frank Ribery

K1LLER7

Even if we're in mediocre form I still fancy us to beat anyone at home.

But we so seem to struggle against sides who get in our faces. Fellaini would've been handy to have tomorrow. We just need to grind out results for the next few weeks and hope to god Moyes has something up his sleeve in January.
We need a win. Would like to see Fletch get another run out.

-------- De GOAT ---------

Rafa - Rio - Evans - Evra

------- Giggs - Jones -----

Valencia - Rooney - Adnan

------------- Welbeck ----------

Think that will be the team and should be good enough for the win.
Dear Moyes/Grinch

What's wrong with Chicharito?

Or rather, what's right with Welbeck?

Yours,
Frank Ribery
:lol

Welbeck offers more to the team but sucks in the box

Chicha is a beast in the box.

Shinji and Rooney front 2 tomorrow. Adnan on the left too. pls Moyes ;(

I honestly could sit down and watch QT's films and be entertained by them any day of the week. Brilliant director.

(Except Death Proof, haven't seen that yet) no misfires for me yet. I have enjoyed all his films equally.

I will say though that Jackie Brown is his best film. Felt like he really matured at that point.

Oh, and am I the only one that finds Shawshank horribly overrated? It might just be because of my hatred for Morgan Freeman (lol) but it seems like EVERYONE I know loves that film. :/

I hate seeing Adnan on the left, but it's better than not playing.

-------- de Gea ---------

Rafa - Smalling - Evans - Evra

------- Giggs - Jones -----

Valencia - Shinji - Adnan

--------- Chicha/Welburg ----------

Poor Wilbury isn't here to defend Tarantino.

It might just be because of my hatred for Morgan Freeman (lol)

iRSZDuOXVlvqm.gif

GorillaJu

I don't think it's amazing. But I'll sure as hell watch it if it's on.

Bingo.

--

My Derby County team is flying in FM. Constructed this team on a tiny budget and we have the top pass % in the Premier League, goals from all over the attacking areas and just beat Cardiff away 5-1.

Love this game when things are going well :lol

Will Hughes' contract demands in 2015 are too high though :( The board won't let me extend his contract because he wants 40k p/w which is about 15k higher than the very highest I can offer. Much sadness

xdN5SIN.png

jtb

Banned
Shawshank is super overrated. Django is definitely one of Tarantino's weaker efforts.

also finally got around to watching Homeland S3. Not great. Not bad.

rvy

Banned
Well then. I guess spending almost the entire day on Google paid off to some extent. I ended up finding the source of the photoshoots and I just paid actual money for them. Or whatever. Almost 4AM and here I am downloading photos that I paid for. Been downloading this crap since 2AM, FFS. This God damn douchebag doesn't understand the concept of compressing files, I have to open and save each picture myself.

Girls seems to be the lead singer of some underground punk band from Seattle or something. Which would be a problem if I didn't live in a different continent altogether. Can't stalk nothing.
Then again maybe the fucker is lying.

Still can't find the videos.

This is sort of sad.

Probably beyond sad.

Barzul

Shawshank is super overrated. Django is definitely one of Tarantino's weaker efforts.

also finally got around to watching Homeland S3. Not great. Not bad.

Homeland Season 3 was a clusterfuck. They tried to do too much and it just landed flat. The showrunners really need to step it up for S4, I wonder what kind of plot it'll follow.

FootballFan

Homeland Season 3 was a clusterfuck. They tried to do too much and it just landed flat. The showrunners really need to step it up for S4, I wonder what kind of plot it'll follow.

I'm on episode 6 of Homeland S3.

Gaf is a bit crazy imo. Made season 2 sound like the shittest thing ever, it was ok/pretty good.

Made season 3 sound like it was a massive improvement and very good, so far it is no different to last season.

Fergie

Banned
Well then. I guess spending almost the entire day on Google paid off to some extent. I ended up finding the source of the photoshoots and I just paid actual money for them. Or whatever. Almost 4AM and here I am downloading photos that I paid for. Been downloading this crap since 2AM, FFS. This God damn douchebag doesn't understand the concept of compressing files, I have to open and save each picture myself.

Girls seems to be the lead singer of some underground punk band from Seattle or something. Which would be a problem if I didn't live in a different continent altogether. Can't stalk nothing.
Then again maybe the fucker is lying.

Still can't find the videos.

This is sort of sad.

Probably beyond sad.
What's this about? I'm scared.

Scum

Might as well -

---------------------- Defoe ----------------------
Lamela --------- Eriksen ---------- Lennon
------------ Sandro ---- Paulinho -------------
Rose -- Chiriches -- Dawson -- Walker

Dembele/Holtby for Paulinho
Chadli for Lamela
Lamela for Lennon
Soldado/Adebayor for Defoe

Probably end up with -

--------------- Adebayor ---- Defoe ---------------
Chadli ----- Sandro ---- Dembele ----- Lennon
Rose ----- Chiriches ---- Dawson ----- Walker

Have mercy, 3Sixty. D:

I'm stuck with my iPhone 5 for another year. I think January 2015 I'll be tempted to jump to Android.

Two year contract? Ewww!

Yep, I'm not planning anything lol! I'm just saying I could be tempted, but who knows!

Yep. O2 :(

Get an Xperia. Otherwise I'll throw you out of the ABU club :p

@Lego, I know that feel my bruddah. In the week's holiday I had last month, I got into a pattern of sleeping from midnight to 7/8am. Bliss, I tell ya.

Meanwhile, we have Tom Cleverley replacing Lampard.

Shitbollocks.

You're up in eager anticipation of Brendan's Battleship sinking Cardiff with an onslaught of bucktoothed torpedoes

Top Bottom