• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I love you guys xoxo

faint.jpg

Sister gonna get me FM14 for Christmas.

Told her not to bother until it goes on sale on steam. Goes on sale today.

I'm a tight cunt genius.

Hixx

If you are trying to get L4D2 you suck for two reasons

1) you dont already own L4D2
2) YOU ARE STOPPING ME FROM GIVING VALVE/UBISOFT MONEY

Lightning

Banned
Linked with Koke and Lallana.

He comes silly season.
Getting any Atletico players going to be next to impossible. They have everything to play for this season and the players are right into it.

This January window is going to see bugger all movement in my opinion. For the top clubs and players anyway.

If Lovren's so good, why does he play for Southampton?
Clyne plays for Southampton and he's fucking good. Wenger pls!

Walshy

I love it's a wonderful life. I was teaching a class and made a reference to that movie and none of my students had ever seen it or even heard of it. Makes complete sense given that they're Japanese and all, but I would have thought with all the bleeding over that western Xmas has done, they'd get some of the films too
It's a classic and it's one of those Christmas films I don't think I could ever get tired of. Along with Elf and Die Hard.

---------------

Liverpool-GAF. Apparently according to David Maddock in the Mirror he is saying the following things:
1) Salah is close to joining in January, Fee estimated to be £7m.
2) Rodgers is in negotiations for a new contract.
3) Suarez's release clause is £100m and is only available to foreign clubs.

RedCafe

Could definitely see interest from Rodgers in the summer.

Bro pls :(

I think he had some 'concentration' issues at Lyon which scared people off. You can't deny he has been world class so far this season.

So you thought you were getting a Bramble, and ended up with a Kompany?

Cunts :(

@Walshy, if that's right, I'll be delighted

Clegg

I wouldn't mind Lallana. Basically a better version of Cleverley.

Wouldn't fix our problems though. We need more than just a decent midfielder now.

Walshy

If that's right, I'll be delighted
Maddock is saying the Rodgers contract extension thing is about rumoured interest from Spurs. He is saying Spurs made it clear they would appoint a temporary manager, if they thought they had any chance of landing Rodgers in the summer.

Is Salah good??
He's meant to be pretty good, but the Swiss League to the Premier League is a very big step up.

We are meant to of beat interest from Spurs and Inter Milan to get him.

Carbonox

We should take advantage of our form and go for big players.

We'd be willing to sell you Papiss Cisse. It pains me to say it and I would love him to stay but we feel if you want to transcend godhood, he's your man to stop the Manchester munch bunch from winning anything.

Honest.

big player man

Fry

We'd be willing to sell you Papiss Cisse. It pains me to say it and I would love him to stay but we feel if you want to transcend godhood, he's your man to stop the Manchester munch bunch from winning anything.

Honest.

big player man

Not sure about him, I'd be all over Cabaye though.

Lightning

Banned
Maddock is saying the Rodgers contract extension thing is about rumoured interest from Spurs. He is saying Spurs made it clear they would appoint a temporary manager, if they thought they had any chance of landing Rodgers in the summer.
Why would Liverpool worry about that? No chance Spurs holds any interest to Rodgers. They are not bigger club, they are in a worse position, there players are not better, will have less control over transfers and management there sucks. No way Rodgers goes to Spurs regardless.

3Sixty

Why would Liverpool worry about that? No chance Spurs holds any interest to Rodgers. They are not bigger club, they are in a worse position, there players are not better, will have less control over transfers and management there sucks. No way Rodgers goes to Spurs regardless.

Dat Levy money

Top Bottom