• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Carbonox

CABAYE
i0BLJCSe4rIkH.png

ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

this is the french guy you want
ibxich6LIjue00.png

20m and you get 10 minutes a game of absolute gold-laden bukkake

L1NETT

Liverpool don't need Cabaye anyways. Neither do United. Not the type of player needed.

Hendo's sauce, wee Joe Allen, Stevie G, Old Louie Alberto and goalshy Coutinho is plenty good enough

You mob need some giant centre back to stop Skrtel showing his ugly mug around Anfield.

Mangala? (no idea if that's likely or not).

Walshy

Why would Liverpool worry about that? No chance Spurs holds any interest to Rodgers. They are not bigger club, they are in a worse position, there players are not better, will have less control over transfers and management there sucks. No way Rodgers goes to Spurs regardless.
He is unlikely to go there but he only has one and half years left on his contract.

The rumoured Spurs interest that Maddock is saying probably just got FSG to act quicker than they intended like they did with Suarez.

Carbonox

He is the next big thing to come out of the Belgian leagues.

Going off this on the basis that he's a striker and he's belgian.

He'll move to the Premier League, have a god tier debut season, disappear and become irrelevant the season after.

Or so it has been foretold.

Suen

So I just finished playing Journey. Simple and fun game. I liked that you could just jump into it and start playing, didn't explore too much in my first round as I just wanted to enjoy my moment with the travellers I met. The game is really beautiful, probably among the most beautiful games I've seen, soundtrack fits the environment pretty well.

But people say this game made them cry? Come on lol. Crying is for Bayern supporters in CL final nights.

Clegg

Vaguely uneasy about Hull tomorrow. They tend to be hard to break down at home and we've been finding it hard to play against home teams who keep it tight.

Still think we should win tho.

Walshy

He'll move to the Premier League, have a god tier debut season, disappear and become irrelevant the season after.

Or so it has been foretold.
Following the footsteps of Benteke.

Remember Amr Zaki? When he had that god tier first half of the season.

Then he just went to shit. Sort of like Cisse.

Carbonox

Following the footsteps of Benteke.

Remember Amr Zaki? When he had that god tier first half of the season.

Then he just went to shit. Sort of like Cisse.

I love how Pardew's come out and said we will sell Cisse but only for 10m. :lol :lol No one would bid more than 4 for him if they had any sense.

Elchele

Dunno, the kid from costa rica looks much more promising than Carlos Vela. Or do you mean Carlos Vela as striker? Because I think he plays as winger in Real sociedad.

Salvadora

Dunno, the kid from costa rica looks much more promising than Carlos Vela. Or do you mean Carlos Vela as striker? Because I think he plays as winger in Real sociedad.
Joel Campbell?

He's been doing well for himself at Olympiacos. I'm very interested to see him vs United in the Champions League.

Salvadora

Yes, he's incredibly talented. Is not common to have players with the technical level he has in Central America.
From what I've read from people in the know, Wenger rates him.

It was, however, a surprise to see him go on loan to Olympiacos considering his recent success in getting a work permit. His stats look impressive, but it's the Greek league at the end of the day. I'm not sure what the thinking was about sending him there.

Hixx

What exactly is the game about? Like what do you do? I imagine it's not open world like the GTA games right?

It's only 3,74 euros, but still :p

It is open world but it's a small one. It sort of follows the same structure as GTA in that you get given missions and can choose when to do them, you just have to fit them around the lessons which are simple mini games.

It's got a real charm to it, honestly for 4 Euros go for it. It's really good.

--

I tried to listen to the newest Arctic Monkeys album. Just went back to Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not. What an album that is.

Linius

Ah, sounds cool. And what the hell, it's almost for free anyways. I have enough to play on my 360 for a while. Who needs next gen anyways?

AM is fucking ace btw.

Linius

My search for a PS4 starts on Friday.

Not particularly expecting to get one before the new year though.

On 360 I still have Bioshock: Infinite, Arkham City Origins, The Witcher 2, The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead Season 2 and Bully to play. Also gonna buy that South Park game and prolly get Black Flag somewhere down the line. The 360 will easily last me another year, have to cut back my gaming time anyways.

By the time I'll get the PS4 there will be a bunch of cool games to play. And as long as I haven't played next gen myself I'll also won't miss a thing :p

Top Bottom