• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Suen

Oh snap! Zlatan broke his nose!
How is that even possible?

omg look how that fucker was holding Benzema and pulling him around. I fucking hate this ref, hope some Madrid fans throw their turd against him. His anus is full of dirty money.

tri_willy

jesus christ arsenal... 2 losses in a week... fucking man city on a bit of a roll, if they can maintain this form, they might win the league!

lol @ lightning for rage quitting the thread, you can dish it out but you cant take it!

Dark Rider

the ref did a good job giving Osasuna the edge today coupled with Osasuna theatrics and we lose 2 points or AKA the Osasuna usual match against Real Madrid.

faridmon

Super Kev!

Although the keeper should have saved that!

We shouldn't have conceded that goal and should have killed the game early! Massive 3 points.

Suen

Osasuna can fuck off, bunch of diving cunt rats, hope they get relegated. Someone pls just kick this fucking ref in the nuts so hard that he can't ref another game anymore. End his career right there, that's the least that tard deserves.

Ancelotti keeping Benzema on throughout the whole game instead of using Morata and pulls out Isco who scored the goal. I don't know what goes through his mind. Losing my patience over this guy, he handles some great games but then suddenly have that game where his choice of players makes no fucking sense from any kind of perspective.

Benzema can fuck off, the sooner we sell him the better. Ship him away this January, let's stop using dead weight for 90 minutes.

Chorales wins in the hardest way possible . Regressed in the second half , couldn't take advantage of chances .

Need to inject some life intot his team

Next week should be fun!

Splatt

Ancelotti keeping Benzema on throughout the whole game instead of using Morata and pulls out Isco who scored the goal. I don't know what goes through his mind. Losing my patience over this guy, he handles some great games but then suddenly have that game where his choice of players makes no fucking sense from any kind of perspective.

It's not like you can find a better/adequate replacement for Ancelloti if you fire him.

Unless you entice Conte with a lifetime supply of wigs.

Bumhead

Banned
Football is weird. We spend 3 months pissing around unable to beat the likes of Yeovil and Millwall at home and then in the space of 2 weeks beat Leicester and Watford.

Cracking result for us. Good day in terms of other results too.

ku-xlarge.gif

faridmon

Love Mertesecker <3

now Arse fans know what Milch and I was talking about. Ozil is lazy in big matches and does not like to track back. Although the back pass and losing the ball didn't help him in that match.

I still think he is class when he wants though, so that's a positivity.

Meier

What happened there?

Mertesacker motioned for him to come over and clap for the away fans and Ozil waved him off and kept walking towards the tunnel. Mertesacker said something again and he didn't stop so he ran up to him and gave him a telling off. Good move from the Captain.

Btw, how many times has Ramos been sent off now?

He has RM record for red cards. How the fans put up with his dumb ass, I'll never understand.

Mertesacker motioned for him to come over and clap for the away fans and Ozil waved him off and kept walking towards the tunnel. Mertesacker said something again and he didn't stop so he ran up to him and gave him a telling off. Good move from the Captain.

Ozil trying to play the diva.

Top Bottom