• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

panty

MaleEqualAltiplanochinchillamouse.gif

omg

oh boy, Shit Match of the Week coming up, Hull vs Stoke.

it didn't saw West Ham but i can only imagine how life shortening and mind numbing it was.

LegoArmo

Whenever I've been hit I've never felt like falling to the floor and rolling around. The football pitch does weird things to people.

That game with Palace, so frustrating. They played well but it doesn't help when we actively do our best to keep them in it.

Rami scored a good goal then missed 2 sitters. Defending again was lax, I think JT has been playing quite well (was on Fifa during the game so forgive me if I missed some of his bad stuff) but either Luiz/Ivanovic/Azpili aren't playing well or the two in the pivot in front aren't doing a good enough job.

Shows how much Jose doesn't trust Essien/Mikel when he uses them so sparingly, I think Lampard is most fine in the position but doesn't really fit with Ramires.

I really hope we ship out Mikel, he proved midweek against Steaua how bad he is, can't pass, can't tackle, doesn't provide anything to the team, if we had someone who puts the effort in I think we'd concede a lot less.

I think we need to try Azpili at RB, Cole LB, Terry and Luiz to see if that works. I think Luiz will get sold in January though if we can find a replacement.

Anyone who thinks Ramos is close to world class is a tit of the highest order.

Shame Palace couldn't get something, but expect Arsenal to beat Chelsea next week. They look thoroughly unremarkable

<3 Mertesacker, one of my favourite non-Liverpool players

Linius

Was going over the movie releases for the coming time and the first few months of 2014 are packed with movies who look above average. Looking forward to this/next years 'Oscar season' :D

dc89

Just seen the Arse result.

Errr...were we really as bad as it looks?

Have to beat Chelsea next week.

What I liked was the fact you actually competed. We went 1-0 up and instead of rolling over and dying like every team that's come to the Etihad has you went and scored. So we scored again. And again. But you still didn't give up, you actually had a spell of domination and we couldn't get the ball.

We took control eventually but you gave it a real good go.

Shame Ozil was a cunt at the end and Per had to verbally batter him.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Nah.

We had a stonewall penalty turned down, a perfectly legitimate goal disallowed and around 3 incorrect offside calls.

You conceded 6 goals. You showed some guts but out of possesion you were horrendous, on another day City would have scored 10 goals. It was admirable that you wanted to take the game to them but you can't get anything doing that. Spurs tried the same thing with similar results.

If City had a decent keeper Walcott wouldn't even have scored, first goal was shocking from Pantilimon.

Baki

You conceded 6 goals. You showed some guts but out of possesion you were horrendous, on another day City would have scored 10 goals. It was admirable that you wanted to take the game to them but you can't get anything doing that. Spurs tried the same thing with similar results.

If City had a decent keeper Walcott wouldn't even have scored, first goal was shocking from Pantilimon.
Yeah, don't try to beat city at their own game,

Batigol

Banned
Only way of beating City at home is pressing them like crazy when they have the ball with multiple players like Bayern did.

Arsenal just let them ping the ball around

Baki

Only way of beating City at home is pressing them like crazy when they have the ball with multiple players like Bayern did.

Arsenal just let them ping the ball around

City did all the pressing today. Why can't arse handle a bit of pressure lol

Top Bottom