• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Midfielder Paulinho is available for Spurs against Stoke, Kyle Walker misses out after picking up his 5th booking of the season against West Brom.

Midfielder Aaron Lennon (stomach) and defender Jan Vertonghen (ankle) are out.

Midfielders Mousa Dembele (ankle), Andros Townsend (hamstring) and Sandro (calf) are doubts while defender Younes Kaboul (thigh) could also miss out.

nnl9M.gif

L1NETT

Agree Re: Deep Down Hitch, and it's Capcom who I trust about as much as a back alley market dealer.

Picked up Age Of Empires II HD. So damn good. Good year for RTS, next year looks a bit barren though.

AHHH top of the page. Quick, football!

Clegg

You can't say that he's not fully invested in the United job. He still needs to get us playing better footers though. But at least we're winning again.

sohois

Finally got around to watching Only God Forgives. What a great film, easily the best I've seen this year (admittedly out of a very small selection) and far superior to Drive.

I can certainly understand people who don't like it, but what really confuses me having seen the film are the reports from Cannes of half the audience walking out. I mean, there is nothing remotely reprehensible enough to justify walking out of the film.

Also, the Thai actress who was Gosling's girlfriend/prostitute was ridiculously hot in the film

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wii U

Would like to play that new Mario game and will buy it at some point anyway, so yes or no?

I hear Gündoğan is leaving to Madrid? Confirm/deny?

and how can Reus be 'BVB's Totti' with a release clause in his contract? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING

Edit: Oh, and don't buy a Wii U.

and how can Reus be 'BVB's Totti' with a release clause in his contract? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING

Gündogan, looks like he's leaving, not sure where to, though. He still might sign a new contract in the next few weeks, who knows, but I don't see it.

It was either have Reus for at least 3 years and get twice as much as we paid for him or don't have Reus and let him go to Bayern. The release clause doesn't mean he really needs to leave, I can kind of understand him. Back then, Klopp only had a contract until 2014 (?) and all our players were on short term contracts. Made sense for him to have an option to leave in 2015.

Blasphemer, there can only be one Totti, even Garcia called him the God of Football

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gündogan, looks like he's leaving, not sure where to, though. He still might sign a new contract in the next few weeks, who knows, but I don't see it.

It was either have Reus for at least 3 years and get twice as much as we paid for him or don't have Reus and let him go to Bayern. The release clause doesn't mean he really needs to leave, I can kind of understand him. Back then, Klopp only had a contract until 2014 (?) and all our players were on short term contracts. Made sense for him to have an option to leave in 2015.

emotional_hug_by_sonnerose-d4tqky3.gif

arkon

People said the same about Nicola Cortese when he got rid of Atkins, now some of the biggest clubs in Europe want him to run them.

But in Tan's case you might be right

Cortese hasn't fucked around with the club as much as Tan as his own. Well, certainly it's not been made public if he has.

Top Bottom