• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

dc89

@Unitedrant just posted this picture.
Something for the Moyes Boyes

BchhwMtCcAA_5Bu.jpg:large

I know it's different, that's why I wrote "test". And we don't need to win, a draw and we'll fuck you in the Westfalenstadion.
If we have any sort of chance heading into the second leg, I'd take that tbh. Not like we'll get anybody who can help us in January anyway. The only rumours point to Spaghetti doing some dumpster diving in Serie A again.

Elchele

BB has ended for months now you plank

I know, but for some reason I don't feel like watching it. I watched the first season (before the writers' strike) and was not my kind of series. But surely it got better, so I'll have to give it a shot eventually.

:lol dude

it's based on a series of books

and it's still on-going

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT

I can wait.

why is Suazo's head turning red?

next-gen innit

had to tone it down, was afraid of being banned for racism

Salvadora

The twist in HoC was a step too far for me. The only teeny tiny blot on an otherwise incredible season.
By twist, do you mean Russo?

That moment when Frank and Claire spoke to the press with the fade to credits might have been my favourite moment in the entire series.

Yen

A Link Between Worlds is top. Very very fun, a lot better than SS.
Looks like Nintendo are shutting down the e-shop for 12 hours in order to sort out their problems, think they are staggering the shutdowns around regions. It's back in the UK at 9am

Salvadora

Looks like Nintendo are shutting down the e-shop for 12 hours in order to sort out their problems, think they are staggering the shutdowns around regions. It's back in the UK at 9am
I'm playing it at the moment and am pleasantly surprised by how much I am enjoying it.

Graphics are a bit of a gripe though, I think they could've made it look better on a stylistic level. The item system doesn't resonate with me very much either. Everything else is wonderful though, especially the music.

Oxx

I've picked-up a few things from the Steam sale so that my GOTY list isn't all 3DS games.

Papers Please seems pretty good. Rogue Legacy hasn't grabbed me yet.

bud

great, now i know that there's a twist. i'm reporting all of you.

I just finished ep 5.

No way. I think Rooney is very hot but Kate is on another level. She manages to be cute and hot in a high level.

rooney is pretty. and cute. and hot. she does it all, bruv.

she's going to be in the new malick. :3

kate is certainly cute and i most definitely would do things to her, but her face at times reminds me of an ape.

Fry

great, now i know that there's a twist. i'm reporting all of you.

rooney is pretty. and cute. and hot. she does it all, bruv.

kate is certainly cute and i most definitely would do things to her, but her face at times reminds me of an ape.

So we're set, I marry kate and you marry Rooney. We can even do dirty things together.

Zabojnik

The twist in HoC was a step too far for me. The only teeny tiny blot on an otherwise incredible season.

Agreed. HoC SPOILER
It really bothered me when it happened. Everything that lead up to that moment convinced me outright murder was where Frank would draw the line. A genuine 'seriously???' moment.

Salvadora

David Fincher not coming back for season 2 is a big disappointment.

You can really tell the difference between the episodes he directed.
When Russo gets deaded.

Just felt like a step too far, you couldn't get away with that, no way.

Man need to re-watch it, so good.

I get what you mean about it, but I think we definitely haven't seen some of the consequences of that murder. It will come back to haunt Frank I'm sure.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
General Patton is apparently Kermit, hah! And for once, I'm pretty sure dc knew all about it before everyone

i know what u're thinking

and it's going to happen in proper malick style

3Sixty

Manchester United target Adam Lallana had pledged his future to Southampton.

United boss David Moyes is plotting a £15m New Year raid for Lallana after being impressed by his superb form this season.

But England World Cup hopeful Lallana, 25, said: “I have got four years or so left on my contract.

“I can’t express how happy I am at the club. I am so settled. Settled at home with a young child and my family live down here.

“I don’t think I am too comfortable either, I get challenged week in week out playing in the Premier League. It is where you want to be as a player.

“I learnt my trade in League One and the Championship and feel I have grown with the club.

“I am delighted and as happy as I have ever been here playing for Southampton with one of the best managers in the league.

“I have been here nearly 13 and-a-half years.”

bud

fincher only directed the first two episodes.

i chuckled when i saw the name joel schumacher pop up. my god.

"in this universe, there's only one absolute: everything freezes!"

Yen

Ice to meet you!

Fables is good. Got the hardback of issues 1-10. Highly enjoyable. Also got Blacksad Silent Hell, will get stuck into it after exams

Scum

Man, Steam Sales has kept me busy.

ALBW is awesome. I like the 'all the items are available to you' idea. Hopefully they'll build on it for the next Zelda.
12hr shutdown? Cool. I'm off to GamingGAF to read the 'Nintendo killed Christmas' thread. :lol

fincher only directed the first two episodes.

i chuckled when i saw the name joel schumacher pop up. my god.

"in this universe, there's only one absolute: everything freezes!"

bud, pls.

Salvadora

It would be a "surprise" if Ramsey played Football any earlier than February, according to the Guardian. This is what happens when you play a Footballer in every single (league) game this season.

#pray4Arsenal

rip in peace

Top Bottom