• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

dc89

General Patton is apparently Kermit, hah! And for once, I'm pretty sure dc knew all about it before everyone

i know what u're thinking

and it's going to happen in proper malick style

I don't know what you are talking about.

PRCat.jpeg

bud

I've got the video part covered. 55" VT60 incoming (well, soon). Audio ... not so much.

bose.

6JM0nXe.png

Zabojnik

deniroyouregood.gif

In my experience, Bose is actually kinda alright. I have their speaker / amp / sub combo in my Alfa Romeo 159 Ti. I thought I'd get rid of it asap, but it sounds pretty darn good. I'll be selling it with the car shortly though. My precious. I'll be sad to see it go. :(

15901.jpg

Clegg

Can we now say that Jeff was right when he said Joe Hart was completely overrated? I remember him copping abuse from posters for that one. Turns out he was right.

Tbh I don't think he's one of the top 5 goalkeepers in the league.

Barzul

Good thing Ramsey injured now, Ox can come in and slot into his spot. Arsenal have been luckier with injuries this season than in recent years, I wonder what we're doing differently on the medical side.

Fry

Why should it? The Man City player is clearly offside for Yaya's pass.
Terrible decision.

Why were you juniored?!

More excited and nervous for the Chelsea match than I was for the City match (naturally.)

More confident, too. It would be crazy to break Mou's record.

wedward

Good thing Ramsey injured now, Ox can come in and slot into his spot. Arsenal have been luckier with injuries this season than in recent years, I wonder what we're doing differently on the medical side.

Lol if you think Ox is going to come back into the team and start at CM.

Jack will play CM and Ox will rotate with Theo on the right.

Lightning

Banned
A Ramsey injury is never a 'good' thing but we are rather fortunate with the timing. Aside from Southampton and FA cup game against Spurs we play none of the top teams in January so that's rather fortunate.

crazy stuff, must be locker room problems since Luis fits the type of player Mou likes.

Sounds like it's the completely other way around. He certainly does not like players that are often caught out of positions and have a tendency to do really dumb things on the pitch, like Luiz. Sure Luiz got some qualities that Jose no doubt like, but he's not great for the kind of deep defending that Jose resorts to whenever it's necessary.

Scum

What do you guys think will be the biggest deal done this window? I'm thinking Koke to United for 38m will happen.
I'm having a hard time believing Atl. Madrid players will leave so easily this Jan. They have a great thing going on at the moment.

Why were you juniored?!

More excited and nervous for the Chelsea match than I was for the City match (naturally.)

More confident, too. It would be crazy to break Mou's record.

I'd been meaning to make a thread for a while. Then I went out with work mates on a piss up. Got back and caught Meusitis. :lol

L1NETT

What do you guys think will be the biggest deal done this window? I'm thinking Koke to United for 38m will happen.

Teams wise, I can see Chelsea and United (panic) buying a few players. I would say Spurs, but I think Sherwood will look more to bring players into the fold (Ade) and look to youth (bentekebab etc) than buy big which a bigger name manager would have.

Moyes I can see panic buying, and potentially going for big names over positional needs. Cabaye and Khedira are the ones I would plump for, but United don;t need either and both of them aren't good enough.

Chelsea I can see them bringing in a forward, don't ask me who is available.

Wildcard, but I am predicting a combination of a new manager + Vincent Tan could lead to some explosive and hilarious deals being done in South Wales. Robbie Keane for 5m type stuff. Tan knows sod all squared, so he will leaf through his 2006/7 sticker book and buy people from there.

Sounds like it's the completely other way around. He certainly does not like players that are often caught out of positions and have a tendency to do really dumb things on the pitch, like Luiz. Sure Luiz got some qualities that Jose no doubt like, but he's not great for the kind of deep defending that Jose resorts to whenever it's necessary.

i also hate Copenhaga and Denmark in general.

Teams wise, I can see Chelsea and United (panic) buying a few players. I would say Spurs, but I think Sherwood will look more to bring players into the fold (Ade) and look to youth (bentekebab etc) than buy big which a bigger name manager would have.

Moyes I can see panic buying, and potentially going for big names over positional needs. Cabaye and Khedira are the ones I would plump for, but United don;t need either and both of them aren't good enough.

Chelsea I can see them bringing in a forward, don't ask me who is available.

Wildcard, but I am predicting a combination of a new manager + Vincent Tan could lead to some explosive and hilarious deals being done in South Wales. Robbie Keane for 5m type stuff. Tan knows sod all squared, so he will leaf through his 2006/7 sticker book and buy people from there.
Linny you are crazy if you think Cabaye isn't good enough for us.

I don't think we will panic buy cos I think Moyes only has one pot of money and if he wastes it he isn't getting anymore.

K1LLER7

Linny you are crazy if you think Cabaye isn't good enough for us.

I don't think we will panic buy cos I think Moyes only has one pot of money and if he wastes it he isn't getting anymore.
Especially after the money splashed on Fellani.

Cabaye would be great though. Khedira pls :p

Carbonox

Cabaye not good enough for United?

itHj06DY7UBoF.gif

My allegiance to Newcastle and bias to dreamboat aside, he's legit. Too good to be playing for us.

Carbonox

Everyone's rooting for Newcastle against Arsenal. The Arsenal fans should do so too so they can get a much-needed wake-up call that they won't even win the cocaine fragments off of Nigella Lawson's labia, let alone a Premier League title.

Barzul

With Walcott out injured, I almost forgot how good a goalscorer he is. It's why I'm not overly depressed by Ramsey's injury as Walcott I feel replaces those goals. Ramsey's injury might have been avoidable if Wilshere didn't flip off those fans. Sometimes Jack can be an idiot.

Lightning

Banned
Everyone's rooting for Newcastle against Arsenal. The Arsenal fans should do so too so they can get a much-needed wake-up call that they won't even win the cocaine fragments off of Nigella Lawson's labia, let alone a Premier League title.
Lol. Newcastle's overwhelming desire for 8th spot is giving their fans false hope.

To oblivion we shall send you. Cabaye will refuse to play for you tossers again once the bids start rolling in. All over for Newcastle, no future for your cheap French rebels.

Top Bottom