• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Lightning

Banned
lol FF you cunt, you shouldn't have even received a pen. Villareal had a point robbed., that result does absolutely not say what happened on the pitch.

Fucking Villareal, useless lemons.
Yeah, Villareal you need to made Barca drop points to keep it tight because of how shit Madrid are and if you don't you're useless lemons.

Stupid Madrid fan.

Lightning pls

take it up down a notch.

Why are there so many sore losers in this thread?

Milch and now Lightning....
I was proud of our team and our effort? How does that make me a sore loser? I congratulated City on their ruthless attacking. I just saw a few positives in our performance to take heart from and I maintain we put in a lot of effort into that but our team was simply too tired for such an open fast paced game.

Oxx

timthumb.php

He's been so good this season <3

so good this season:
Alexis
Busquets
Neymar

and soon

Messi.

That's a big ball.

Yager

Banned
http://www.totalbarca.com/wp-content/themes/totalbarca/timthumb.php?src=http://www.totalbarca.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Neymar-Miguel-Ruiz-fcbarcelona.com_.jpg&w=576&zc=1&q=90[IMG]

He's been so good this season <3

so good this season:
Alexis
Busquets
Neymar

and soon

[B]Messi[/B].[/QUOTE]

I hope he comes back in good shape. Having him and Neygod at 100%...tears of joy.

poor Neymar, must be hard living in Bale's shadow.

at least it's an improvement, he's starting to score vs some of the worst teams in Europe. baby steps.

Linius

Did you just watch Twente's goal? Hehehe pressure on the top stays!

Not watching boring Twente. They usually win with one goal difference. Score often in the last 15 minutes at the point you think they'll drop points. It's pretty clear they're from close to the German border.

TeegsD

Montero actually did get torn down in the box but the ref didn't call it... the Antena 1 guy kept yelling for someone to get him glasses lol

And Montero misses a sitter

Suen

Yeah, Villareal you need to made Barca drop points to keep it tight because of how shit Madrid are and if you don't you're useless lemons.

Stupid Madrid fan.
Considering they are capable of playing with much more intensity and are capable of countering much faster, to the surprise of many teams in the league as they just got promoted again this season, then yeah they are useless lemons. Thats' not mentioning how they went all into panic mode around Barca's penalty box. They would have a nice build-up all way to Barca's penalty area and then they switched off.

Do one Lightning.

Carlo is your Moyes. He's your Allegri. Embrace it.
Not yet, just not yet. I refuse to believe a manager with years of professional experience at the best leagues can fuck it up so badly with the players we have in our squad :(

FootballFan

Stupid Madrid fan.

They can't beat us and they aren't consistent enough to beat the other LoLiga teams.

So they gotta pray someone else makes us drop points, but Neymar just won't allow it. Kinda sad but funny at the same time.

Half the price, 3 years younger, double the effectiveness.

Suen

Lightning pls

take it up down a notch.

Why are there so many sore losers in this thread?

Milch and now Lightning....
Milch can fuck off, being a cunt against Arsenal when most from Arse-GAF have been cool with Dortmund. His shit team couldn't even beat a midtable club today, their season is already over. Reus to Arsenal, Lewa to Bayern and Dortmund to Bundesliga 2.

Suen

They can't beat us and they aren't consistent enough to beat the other LoLiga teams.

So they gotta pray someone else makes us drop points, but Neymar just won't allow it. Kinda sad but funny at the same time.

Half the price, 3 years younger, double the effectiveness.
We all know he excels at diving and that we finally measured his level to be around the level in the Scottish League, no need to brag about it bro.

image.php

Razor554

ImaginaryCreamyAntipodesgreenparakeet.gif

Suspended for the next match. Thats too bad since he is our best player this season so far.

Only 21 of age and already shaping up to be one of best deals the club has made in years.

Kind of feeling sorry for Madrid because Neygod turned them down and they had to buy Bale for almost twice the price.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Linius

Suspended for the next match. Thats too bad since he is our best player this season so far.

Only 21 of age and already shaping up to be one of best deals the club has made in years.

Kind of feeling sorry for Madrid because Neygod turned them down and they had to buy Bale for almost twice the price.

pls

Don't give them a reason to hate Barca Gaf, it's worse enough already

Suen

One more goal in the league, two less assists in the league. Less games, less playtime, no proper pre-season but doing just as good. Even Benzema has more goals than Neymar and just three less assists. Benzema. Like...that shouldn't even be possible.

Flopmar? Flopmar.

Fry

One more goal in the league, two less assists in the league. Less games, less playtime, no proper pre-season but doing just as good. Even Benzema has more goals than Neymar and just three less assists. Benzema. Like...that shouldn't even be possible.

Flopmar? Flopmar.

Stop saying bullshit. He's not a flop.

Pokemon is pissing me off now. my two mains won't take my orders in battle, I dont know where I'm supposed to go , and my Great Pokeballs are failing even when the target had 1HP

FootballFan

Flopmar? Flopmar.

You play the league to win it(well 2 of the teams in La Liga do). Not to score/assist more than the other guy.

Neymar has us first, without Messi. Bench has you 3rd, with the most on fire Ronaldo ever.

lol.

Double the price, half the value.

A7TJ8wi.gif

Can't forget he already won us a trophy vs Atletico + decided the El Clasico.

Baki

looooool you deluded monkey, how can you even be remotely proud of the effort we put in? Comparing how we did to other teams who played against City at home doesn't say much because of how bad those teams played.

Wilshere - Was absolutely horrendous, he put in some nice balls in to Giroud but more often than not you'd find the fucking turd lying on the ground and complaining about the ref's decisions instead of keeping his fat mouth shut and tracking back. I get it, the ref was a fucking cunt who surely affected the results to some extent but no play should fuck it up for the rest of the team

Özil - Did he even play? What the fuck did he do except being a vile cunt after the game was over?

Giroud - A pregnant woman is faster at giving birth than what Giroud is at connecting with the build-up play from our midfield. Let's not forget that he's also worse than Higuain at finishing. Truly an average striker who just had a good start in the season. We've needed a new striker since summer.

Koscielny - nothing short of shit in this game. What was he doing when they scored the first goal? Did he understand that we were playing a game?

Flamini - Couldn't hold up the defensive midfield which just put more pressure on our defense which was already shit from the start, god knows what those four were doing, especially Kos and Monreal in particular.

If Giroud had scored three goals or if our defense actually tried to fucking defend then we could have been proud of our effort. This is a defense that has been very solid for a while now and the dicks just decided to bottle it in this game. The Napoli victory wasn't enough of a wake-up call.

Yet we are supposed to be proud of our effort? looool someone shoot me already.

Seriously , Giroud. He's been dire recently. Also Suen, as much as I hate three teaming traitors. I still love you bro. Lightning too. We are one big dysfunctional family.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
As much as we call FF an old guy, I genuinely think (with all due respect) that he's just a little kid.
KuGsj.gif

CALM DOWN PEOPLE

Juve is in EL, laugh at this instead.

Milch can fuck off, being a cunt against Arsenal when most from Arse-GAF have been cool with Dortmund. His shit team couldn't even beat a midtable club today, their season is already over. Reus to Arsenal, Lewa to Bayern and Dortmund to Bundesliga 2.
This shit team just beat you in the CL. Remember you finished second then hahaha

And what the shit do I care for Bundesliga in these weeks? It was obvious we'd drop some points with Friedrich and Sarr as CBs and that's totally fine with me.

Also funny to see an Arsenal fan making fun of another team's season being over. When was the last time you guys we're still playing for a league title? You probably won't remember because you were like 4 back then and didn't notice it because one of your other ten teams still had a chance to win the league.

Top Bottom