• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

jesalr

‘People look at Spurs and question how they’ve done but I think they’ve done terrifically,’ he said.

‘They have a strong and deep squad and they are right up there in the league.

‘Everyone will look at Manchester City as having the outstanding squad but Tottenham will look at what they have spent and they will give themselves a chance of maybe winning the title.’

What are you even saying Brenton. Stop this sillyness.

FootballFan

As much as we call FF an old guy, I genuinely think (with all due respect) that he's just a little kid.
KuGsj.gif

CALM DOWN PEOPLE

Juve is in EL, laugh at this instead.

I thought I was a snake, not a kid!

FootballFan

This shit team just beat you in the CL. Remember you finished second then hahaha

And what the shit do I care for Bundesliga in these weeks? It was obvious we'd drop some points with Friedrich and Sarr as CBs and that's totally fine with me.

Also funny to see an Arsenal fan making fun of another team's season being over. When was the last time you guys we're still playing for a league title? You probably won't remember because you were like 4 back then and didn't notice it because one of your other ten teams still had a chance to win the league.

lol milch u r amazin.

did i died

Clegg

Giroud was bang average? I am shocked.

For a team with such midfield talent they really do have appalling depth everyone else.

Carbonox

This shit team just beat you in the CL. Remember you finished second then hahaha

And what the shit do I care for Bundesliga in these weeks? It was obvious we'd drop some points with Friedrich and Sarr as CBs and that's totally fine with me.

Also funny to see an Arsenal fan making fun of another team's season being over. When was the last time you guys we're still playing for a league title? You probably won't remember because you were like 4 back then and didn't notice it because one of your other ten teams still had a chance to win the league.

ilbq8vGrDzuQz.gif

bjaelke

Aww I liked Clark.
What are you even saying Brenton. Stop this sillyness.
Brendan does mind games.

o66xD.gif

He was only ever meant to be a backup to RVP. As a back up, he's pretty good.

Speaking of backup strikers, Bendtner did a great job after coming on today. Even said that he'd see his contract run out at Arsenal rather than try to force a move in January.

Hixx

If WBA have sacked Clarke due to performances that is mental. They have had a poor start but they do not have a team or squad that is head and shoulders above relegation fights imo.

Baki

Aww I liked Clark.

Brendan does mind games.

o66xD.gif

Speaking of backup strikers, Bendtner did a great job after coming on today. Even said that he'd see his contract run out at Arsenal rather than try to force a move in January.

He actually seemed more promising than Giroud today. LOL

bobito

Banned
I don't think sacking managers even if they are underperforming works if the current manager is a good fit for the club.

I wish we had never sacked McDermott even though we would of still got relegated with him.

Top Bottom