• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
dqb9nAQizzQ.jpg

brilliant

Elchele

Shame, Mandzukic is a more than serviceable striker who gets goals for you but yeah, Lewandowski will take priority. Does Pep legitimately want Lewa tho?

I don't know, he made some flattering comments about "Dortmund striker" prior to our last game with them, but that's it. Obviously is not his transfer request, he wanted Nerman (loool).

Lewa is amazing and all, but we don't know if he will fit right away or it will take a time. Specially in this weird Pep system. Obviously is Mandzukic the one supposedly pushing to leave, if Lewa is signed, but I wonder if the board will allow him to leave.

edit: Fry you should be making rants about Guardiola, not this shit. pls

Carbonox

I don't know, he made some flattering comments about "Dortmund striker" prior to our last game with them but that's it. Obviously is not his transfer request, he wanted Nerman (loool).

Lewa is amazing and all, but we don't know if he will fit right away or it will take a time. Specially in this weird Pep system. Obviously is Mandzukic the one supposedly pushing to leave, if Lewa is signed, but I wonder if the board will allow him to leave.

edit: Fry you should be making rants about Guardiola, not this shit. pls

whats a nerman i thought that was a joke

Edit: Oh, Neymar :lol Where did nerman come from

Gotze in midfield supporting Lewandowski tho. Might bring out the best in Lewandowski with Gotze that link between Bayern's system and their former link up play.

Carbonox

When you play City on the 12th please put in a legendary performance! Please!

Hopefully Southampton can beat Chelscunt.

I hope we get dicked to spite you and cause our club to collapse, thus ending Wigan's chance of Champions League glory, allowing Luton Town to win the World Cup.

Only then will Wenger resign.

wat

dc89

I'm playing the original MGS on PS3 as we speak.
First of all my gf comments on the graphics saying they're shit.
Then she asks 'who the hell is Solid Snape'.

I don't even.

Mastadon

Banned
I'm playing the original MGS on PS3 as we speak.
First of all my gf comments on the graphics saying they're shit.
Then she asks 'who the hell is Solid Snape'.

I don't even.

Fuck me, we should copyright the idea of a MGS x Harry Potter crossover series.

We'd be rich

L1NETT

Doubt we would send either to league 1 though. Doesn't really benefit us I read we wanted them in the Championship or a PL club which would be more useful.

Well yeah, just wishful fans making of bollocks. Also read fucking Galindo, whatever happened to that Bolivian Bastard.

If Swindon can loan half the Spurs reserves I see no reason why we can't get a couple of yours. Or United's/Pool's, they keep fucking stealing our 12 year olds.

A better shout is George Green (ex Bradford) at Everton. Apparently he is tearing up the youth leagues.

---

Imagine Kojima writing a Harry Potter Game. Good grief. All the marketing would be on Harry Potter and you would end up playing as Neville Longbottom

In Soviet Russia, irrelevant is you.

Actually because of our performances in the EL (that you so mock) we've built up our rating(and gained valuable experience) and will get favourable draws and we'll be frequent participants in the CL knockout rounds for the foreseeable future.

dc89

Feorax

Didn't see the game today, just went on twitter to see whats happening and I'm absolutely devastated. Can't believe we're being relegated to league one in January, and I can't believe Brad Smith couldn't solve all of our defensive issues and perform better than Lahm on his debut. Needs to be taken out back and shot repeatedly, it's more than he deserves.

Rodgers out.

I fucking hate Liverpool "fans" sometimes...

Lightning

Banned
What's this about 2 Liverpool shirt swapping at half time? Should be instant fine that sort of shit.

Didn't see the game today, just went on twitter to see whats happening and I'm absolutely devastated. Can't believe we're being relegated to league one in January, and I can't believe Brad Smith couldn't solve all of our defensive issues and perform better than Lahm on his debut. Needs to be taken out back and shot repeatedly, it's more than he deserves.

Rodgers out.

We failed to beat Chelsea and our own fans were calling us shit... Know the feeling.

rvy

Banned
Did you kill the spider?

Spider was a cunt. I told the spider to fuck off and went exploring some other place where there's flying fish that throw thunder at you.
Or whatever it was. Something like that. I don't really like the enemy design and areas for Demon's Souls as much as Dark Souls.

TeddyBoy

Rodgers out.

It's ok Feorax, FootyGAF is here :(

You only needed to look at the fixture list to see this was going to be a hard week for us. Getting three points from playing Spurs, City and Chelsea all away isn't great, but it isn't bad either. We will be stronger in the second half of the season for sure :)

From the entire top half of the table, we've played 7 out of the other 9 teams away.

Elchele

Lahm should win the ballon d'or at least once in his career. It's not common how he has played at the highest level his entire career.

Top Bottom