• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arsenal GAF, you can't be serious when you say Costa, right?

You can bet your ass he'll go to Barca if he shines with Spain.

And then you can go for Pedro, I guess.

Barzul

I'm serious. He can go live in Messi's shadow or join us or the host of teams that will be in for him.

Lightning

Banned

Costa is insane, not coming to the PL at all.

I think we can get Benzema though if Madrid go for someone.

Salvadora

16 of Suarez's 19 goals this season have come against bottom 7 sides and none against Arsenal, Chelsea, United and City.

Bit odd that, innit.

Is Barkley some kind of obscure nickname for Vidal ?

Only in the sense that Arsenal are about to spend what it takes to get Diego Costa

I've read we're interested in both Barkley and Diego Costa. Jose has pretty much said we'll go for a midfielder in January (Guarin or Matic) and I can't see us parting with a ton of money for Barkley in January.

Costa has a £32m release clause so I guess it depends which club wants to activate it

Fucking hell. Trying to get a ticket to Old Trafford for the Cardiff game next month. Seems like I probably have to get the ones far from the pitch. How is the view from there?

arkon

Bcl69CkCYAAPoZ9.jpg

He looks like Hitcher.

Randdalf

How can Pochettino still not speak English? It's been a year. I don't expect it to be perfect, but at least passable.

He probably can speak perfect English. What he's doing is genius though, he does all the interviews and press conferences but nobody in the media really cares about them because they're through a translator, and all the attention is deflected away from him.

Clegg

Can't imagine anyone here would know
That's an awful cuntish thing to say tbf.

To answer the question, the last time I was at OT I sat in the middle row of the upper tier in the north stand. Players were a bit small. Could see every bit of the pitch tho.

To answer the question, the last time I was at OT I sat in the middle row of the upper tier in the north stand. Players were a bit small. Could see every bit of the pitch tho.

Thanks, and I guess that's good enough. At least I get to be in Old Trafford!

In our worse start for a season in a long time. Crap.

It really warms my heart to see Arsenal top going into the New Year. God, I hope you can go all the way.

For football.

Costa. Believe.

Clegg

That was a United/Spurs game. De Gea had just joined and his spill of Dzeko's shot in the Community Shield earned him the reputation of being dodgy against long shots. Redknapp, the tactical genius that he is, set his team out to shoot at every opportunity. Most went wide, were blocked, or sailed straight at De Gea. Terrible tactics.

United won 3-1. Welbeck scored a peach of a header.

Messi

Chill it Twas a joke

Thanks, and I guess that's good enough. At least I get to be in Old Trafford!

In our worse start for a season in a long time. Crap.
Are you gonna be in North Stand, sorry, Sir Alex Ferguson Stand Tier 3?

It's pretty far away but the view is still quite good. The quadrants are shit though.

Went to Wembley to watch United a few years back, was in the very last row. Awful view. Doesn't even make sense to have seats that far away.

Are you gonna be in North Stand, sorry, Sir Alex Ferguson Stand Tier 3?

It's pretty far away but the view is still quite good. The quadrants are shit though.

Went to Wembley to watch United a few years back, was in the very last row. Awful view. Doesn't even make sense to have seats that far away.

I haven't bought the tickets yet, planning to do so after knowing which seats give the best view. I'll check out SAF's stand later too.

Hopefully they accept my country's credit card in their store.

Messi

I haven't bought the tickets yet, planning to do so after knowing which seats give the best view. I'll check out SAF's stand later too.

Hopefully they accept my country's credit card in their store.

You will enjoy it regardless of view. Its amazing going to a world class stadium to see your team play. I had chills walking up and seeing the field for the first time vs Villareal. I sat front row too

We accept you as a honorary Arsenal fan. Pls put your name in the OP.

and pls leave Newcastle.

Never. My mates always wind me up saying I'm an Arsenal fan because I own a couple of Arsenal shirts he bought me when I was a kid (he tried his best to get me to support them) and went to a couple of FA Cup games in recent years.

Never. My mates always wind me up saying I'm an Arsenal fan because I own a couple of Arsenal shirts he bought me when I was a kid (he tried his best to get me to support them) and went to a couple of FA Cup games in recent years.
Oh no.

We got another double teamer over here.

For shame William.

Top Bottom