• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Scum

shieeeeet add me too, ID is aljosak

oh yeah, in my exile I went crazy and bought a WiiU

kmSXvau.gif

im absolutely loving it <3

add me pls: 7pulga

Added.

Lightning

Banned
'Bring me the Mata'
Well mate, keep the dream alive because the reality is he's gone from the PL which I find rather sad.

Not sure why Arsenal fans want him at Arsenal for. Would cost a lot for a position we have too many players already. Spend that money and more on a quality centre forward.

Slizz

LB has been the focus, but if we really do have no plans to use Fabio, then RB badly needs a signing.

Evra is untouchable right now its annoying. I love him with the bloody arm but hes so trash right now. He has to know how crap he is. And yes if Rafa isn't playing we are fucked. Valencia is so average that he can shift between winger and fullback and yield the exact same results regardless. I like Evans, I like Jones, I like Smalling at CB but we need mid, FB and another CB.

Fucking Garay will probably finally come to fruition.

pulga

Banned
Well mate, keep the dream alive because the reality is he's gone from the PL which I find rather sad.

Not sure why Arsenal fans want him at Arsenal for. Would cost a lot for a position we have too many players already. Spend that money and more on a quality centre forward.

Mata >>>>>>> Cazorla though

it is known

Fry

wed, why would he go from a team where there's no place for him to another?

You just fucking signed MESUT OZIL and you have at least another 2 good players to replace him. Wake up, you'll never sign Mata.

We'll give you Pastore. Be happy with our leftovers son.

Brendan could redeem him.

Take the palm of The Redeemer unto thy face for it is he who may deliver thou from thy unfulfilled potential. Amen.

Except for M'Vila. Lost cause, destructive influence, knobend supreme.

wedward

wed, why would he go from a team where there's no place for him to another?

You just fucking signed MESUT OZIL and you have at least another 2 good players to replace him. Wake up, you'll never sign Mata.

I know we won't. You don't seem to realize that you won't either.

K1LLER7

"Manchester United are desperate to sign highly rated Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal this January. (Le 10 Sport)"

JUVE-BROS PLS, WE ARE DESPERATE

;_;

pulga

Banned
"Manchester United are desperate to sign highly rated Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal this January. (Le 10 Sport)"

JUVE-BROS PLS, WE ARE DESPERATE

;_;

laaaaawls, only piece of business happening between us baby is you wrapping adnan in beautiful black and white and shipping him off straight to torino

I think Liverpool could fight for Mata if they wanted, who knows what could happen? Crazier things have happened.

Mou is a little nuts anyway.

Liverpool could fight for Mata in the sense they could table a bid.

Which would be rejected.

For arguments sake, if it was accepted, Mata wouldn't go to Liverpool

Lightning

Banned
I think Liverpool could fight for Mata if they wanted, who knows what could happen? Crazier things have happened.

Mou is a little nuts anyway.
Come on man, apply common sense. You're 4 points from Chelsea. No way they will do business, you have nothing to offer.

Giving Moses is a lot different than giving you one of the best players and one of their best players. Chelsea sell you Mata, then Hazard or Oscar get injured, how stupid does Mou look then? It's a non starter.

Top Bottom