• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Marc

How did he miss that FFS! Its right there!

Great play again by Sterling, not sure how all the liverpool pundits overlooked him.

Clegg

Things need shaking up at Spurs.

And AVB needs to sort his defenders out. They don't know if they should be pushing up or dropping back.

phaze

Same question as always: I'm currently sitting in Gibraltar airport and can't watch the game. How badly are Spurs playing today? Also I thought Henderson was now a quadriplegic or something, why is he scoring goals?!

You were/are really poor. Barely a chance created. Pool had a multitude of chances and two posts now.

You are really poor. Barely a chance created. Pool had a multitude of chances and two posts now.

Thanks!

I saw Walker and Dawson got yellow cards. They're such absolute cocks. People complain that there aren't enough English players in the league. Well, look at our defence! We need less of the fuckers, not more.

Meier

iekLp5G8FtZi0.gif
This is awesome. I read he is going to sign a 2 year extension the other day. What a difference a few months and a new coach makes.

As much as our current system isn't working that well, getting rid of AVB isn't the solution IMO. I know Europa helps, but he has the best win ratio of any Spurs manager ever, and - before today, at least - this was the 2nd best start to a premier league season he have had. Plus, we conducted absolute surgery on our starting 11 in the summer. Holtby and Gylfy are both doing so much better than when we first got them, it just seems we have a lag in playing getting form. I really think we need more time, not a new manager.

sohois

Liverpool letting Spurs on to them a bit. Makes sense, couldnt keep up that pace for 90 mins and Spurs really are toothless in attack

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This referee is a lunatic. No intent at all.

Suarez get the fuck up.

Marc

Red!

Side kick that Bruce Lee would of approved of... well not really but dangerous I guess.

Watch as Liverpool play like crap now. Already doing their 2nd half mong routine.

Top Bottom