• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

PaulLFC

say what you will, he's taking worse beatings and opponents gets away with jack. like huth last season
untitled-3v7jno.gif

Flanagan scores

This could not have gone any worse. The players should be ashamed of themselves, lack of guts, lack of discipline, I didn't think it was possible to play this badly.
Don't worry Usho, when you play teams who sit back you will do better.

It's hard when teams attack you.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Don't worry Usho, when you play teams who sit back you will do better.

It's hard when teams attack you.

It is hard when you have so many injuries to defenders. I don't think many teams would be able to stop Suarez with so many holes at the back and in midfield.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
and yesterday ye were favourites according to you

When I thought Chiriches would play? And that Sandro would last more than 10 minutes?

Of course we'd be favourites at home. Liverpool have played very well and exposed the weak links in our injury ravaged side, once Sandro went off we did not have the personnel to get back into the game.

near

Gold Member
This will give Levy the justification to sack AVB.

Pretty much. We've been terrible creatively and going forward all season, and it's getting to a peak in the season where results matter. We've given away games for free at home and that's not acceptable.

I hate when the audio commentary on RAI is five seconds ahead of the video feed. I have to watch the match in mute to have any kind of suspense, really takes a lot out of the game.

As if the 1980s picture quality was not bad enough.

flyover

This will give Levy the justification to sack AVB.
It may well happen, and the manager's always going to get the blame. But I think he's been let down by his players, as much as anything. Maybe I just want to believe. I don't even like Tottenham, but I like seeing a young, international manager get a chance.

Top Bottom