• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Empty

looked nasty to me

spurs are horrible to watch in every way. seeing liverpool win is not something that i usually relish but i'm enjoying this.

WJD

Look at the real time replay and you could see how painful something like that could be - particularly if the contact was light and it enabled the studs to scrape across

Not gonna deny it was a red but I've taken all sorts of boots to the chest/stomach before and never rolled around on the floor crying like that.

I know it's not Suarez exclusive but he's one of the worst for it.

Mastadon

Banned
If we get a result here and against Cardiff, it takes all the pressure off us at the Etihad. Anything we get there is an absolute bonus.

Not gonna deny it was a red but I've taken all sorts of boots to the chest/stomach before and never rolled around on the floor crying like that.

Agreed.

Alonso took a proper Kung fu kick like a man.

tri_willy

say what you will, he's taking worse beatings and opponents gets away with jack. like huth last season

Marc

Spurs have committed a lot of fouls today actually, very dodgy play.

Can't deal with Liverpool so just lashing out in frustration I guess. Spurs were such a joy to watch under 'Arry and are so awful now, I can't see how AVB sees himself as some football guru. His teams do not play nice football from what I have seen, functional and robotic maybe. No idea what they are trying to achieve on a pitch though, you can't see what he is trying to do.

flyover

say what you will, he's taking worse beatings and opponents gets away with jack. like huth last season
Yeah. Suarez can writhe around with the best of them. But he's also one of the best -- if not currently the best -- at playing on after he's knocked around, clipped, or pushed. Happened this very game, when he took the shot while seated just outside the box.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Flanagan scores

This could not have gone any worse. The players should be ashamed of themselves, lack of guts, lack of discipline, I didn't think it was possible to play this badly.

AVB is going to get sacked now.

Marc

As great as Suarez is, he is a mouthy cvnt to his teammates ain't he?

Always telling them off for having a shot and putting them down when he has missed chances and tries to dribble the entire team all the time. :D

Great goal, well deserved 0-3. Scoreline flatters Spurs to be honest.

Top Bottom